Chuc

Release: Original Soundtrack Vol. 1

Listening to the album now and I'm just in loved with this music!!!! OMFG it's so good :)

BTW if your redeemed your cd-key and downloaded the soundtrack and still can't find it in Steam's Music, Go to Settings -> Music Tab -> Hit "Scan Now".

The MP3 files are stored at - (Disk name):\Steam\steamapps\common\Squad\Soundtrack.

PS - i have an extra copy of the Soundtrack to give away if anyone want it :)

1 hour ago, WarFox89 said:

PS - i have an extra copy of the Soundtrack to give away if anyone want it :)

I'd be interested :)

Great soundtrack!

Wait...how come i don't have founder tag?

Edited by Disco

You must link your steam account to this forum. Check the upper left corner of the forum, you can see "link steam account". Click. Join. Have the patch. :3

11 minutes ago, PR.IT Aragorn89 said:

You must link your steam account to this forum. Check the upper left corner of the forum, you can see "link steam account". Click. Join. Have the patch. :3

Damn! Missed that info! Thank you for directions!

Hi Guys! I study music at music college and I am a real musician. If you want help with music you can contact me :)

Edited by Knallpulver1

This music...out of this world... i used to get to main menu just to hear theme. Finally i can do it without running the game. So glad you did it this way Mr. Scott :)

heh... now it's in my playlist among another green world and other Eno stuff...

blisantu:

OSTs cut off on the server load screen right now, right? Would it complicate things if they were to continue playing until map loaded and we landed on the spawn screen?

^ This! Pls

Redeemed the code I got in the recent eMail, the perk is showing up in the game's DLC section but I neither got new inventory items nor the soundtrack. I started up the game a few times and restarted steam a few times, too - no success. Does anyone know how to solve this?

Edit: And yup, I checked all the folders manually, no soundtrack files :P

Edited by LAxemann

1 minute ago, LAxemann said:

Redeemed the code I got in the recent eMail, the perk is showing up in the game's DLC section but I neither got new inventory items nor the soundtrack. I started up the game a few times and restarted steam a few times, too - no success. Does anyone know how to solve this?

Edit: And yup, I checked all the folders manually, no soundtrack files :P

The perk is showing in the DLC section but does it say its installed?
and check the original post of this thread at the bottom where it showed how to add the sound track if its missing.

1 hour ago, SuicidalChair said:

The perk is showing in the DLC section but does it say its installed?
and check the original post of this thread at the bottom where it showed how to add the sound track if its missing.

Thanks for getting back to me!

Yup, it's showing as installed (click).

As I mentioned, I already checked the steam folder and, of course, the game directory - no soundtrack files.

Edited by LAxemann

2 hours ago, LAxemann said:

Thanks for getting back to me!

Yup, it's showing as installed (click).

As I mentioned, I already checked the steam folder and, of course, the game directory - no soundtrack files.

from what I can see in your photo, you received the rifleman package, which did not include the sound track, the sound track was reserved for squad leader package and higher.

4 hours ago, SuicidalChair said:

from what I can see in your photo, you received the rifleman package, which did not include the sound track, the sound track was reserved for squad leader package and higher.

Silly me then. Thanks for the clarification :)

This is beautiful in the whole soundtrack and just makes the game that more immersive so very well done Scott.

Hello guys, I activated the key I received via email, and also changed the music settings to the steam/steamapps/common folder but the soundtrack doesn't pop up... can anyone help me? also, if I search for the soundtrack on steam, I can buy it (it doesn't say that it's already in my library)

3 minutes ago, kaykay said:

Hello guys, I activated the key I received via email, and also changed the music settings to the steam/steamapps/common folder but the soundtrack doesn't pop up... can anyone help me? also, if I search for the soundtrack on steam, I can buy it (it doesn't say that it's already in my library)

Are you a rifleman backer? If so, you don't get the Soundtrack

1 hour ago, MVPiet13 said:

Are you a rifleman backer? If so, you don't get the Soundtrack

Ah, damn, really? what was the key in the email for then? :(