Madhouse

Skirm10 Round 1 Wrap Up | BigDGaming.net Australia

Well guys, this is the weekly wrap up for each round in the Skirm 10 as Round 1 is coming to a close.

Kicking off the competition saw LOG Squad going up against Aux.|, in which LOG Squad came out victorious in a well fought battle on Kohat! LOG Squad won both rounds quite comfortably, but it's safe to say that both teams enjoyed the match.

Next on the fixtures was [ULD] LAA versing [N/A] HASTP playing on the Fool's Road map. I was fortunate enough to watch this match, as it was extremely close, with the winner being declared by 7 tickets! The [N/A] team started off with a strong first round beating the [ULD] team, but after some inspiring words by FilthyCrab to his team, came back to win the second round, and after the tickets were tallied, were deemed victorious. Both teams played exceptionally well, and again I am sure that both teams thoroughly enjoyed the match, I know I did!

Finally for Round 1, we saw [N/A] SNAFU going head to head with [ZSU]. Unfortunately due to some in-game circumstances the second round will have to be played again before a winner can be declared. Hopefully soon this match will be organised, which will see one of the teams being deemed victors! 

I'm not sure about everyone else, but I am sure looking forward to Round 2 kicking off this weekend and seeing some more awesome matches!

Check out the BigD Gaming Skirm10 Portal for more information, news and matches. We are going to trial live streaming and shout casting in some of the upcoming matches. Let us know if your interested in watching!

BigDGaming.net/Skirm10