Chuc

May 2015

Really nice update, cant wait to get my hands on.

Why not the CCO as known as the Aimpoint CompM2 as majority for us classes.

Or chooseable in the kit selection between acog or iron sights or something. 

I dont think you go in a house clearing situation with a majority of acog`s, even the us wont do something intellegent ;).

"By August 2011, the U.S. Army had bought 1,000,000 M68 Close Combat Optics (Aimpoint CompM2). Some 85 percent of Army M4s are issued with the CCO, though optics can vary depending on unit. The sight allows soldiers to engage targets out to 300 meters while keeping both eyes open for situational awareness."

Excellent work, folks! Gotta love those Brownings, the HMMVW, the Ural, the toggled crouching, all of it.

I hope those beautiful Afghan interiors become a real mess when somebody is rude enough to toss in a grenade. It's small part of what the action really means: beautiful things get messed up permanently.

Those Browning's doe lol. Damn the defenses you can place or just defenses from start of round. anyways its beautiful period.

I can't wait for this game, this is bringing me back into the PC gaming world.

Will there be "I smell gasoline" indicator for mile radius from those Urals? I hope the sounds are as good (and revealing) as they are in RL. :)

They're actually developing a "Sensory Improvement Box" that brings all the smells of the battlefield right into your home! You'll be able to smell Urals and gunpowder all day!

They're actually developing a "Sensory Improvement Box" that brings all the smells of the battlefield right into your home! You'll be able to smell Urals and gunpowder all day!

you know honestly i dont think thats impossible.

'smells' as we know them dont exist until the molecules interact with our olfactories.

I dont want to smell a battlefield. Exercises are bad enough

then don't buy the Smell-o-matic 3000.

Will there be "I smell gasoline" indicator for mile radius from those Urals? I hope the sounds are as good (and revealing) as they are in RL. :)

Dude, thats some Dayz shenanigans, please dont go there ;)