Alexitaly92

Watermelon in Chora

So, I found this watermelon inside a pot in the market flag of chora, after my squad leader got stuck in the well.

I'd like to know what a watermelon tastes like after beeing cooked over a well.

20160420224011_1.jpg

I don't know if somebody already knew about this but I thought I'd post it here.

Have you not heard about the water melon easter egg where if you shoot them all on Chora you get the special event. Try it, enjoy.

Just now, Major Trouble said:

Have you not heard about the water melon easter egg where if you shoot them all on Chora you get the special event. Try it, enjoy.

That's bs, right?
I'm not gonna waste my time looking for all the watermelons in chora 

Just now, Alexitaly92 said:

That's bs, right?
I'm not gonna waste my time looking for all the watermelons in chora 

Oh dude... you have not idea what you are missing... OWI are known for their silly easter eggs.... search for santa hats or pumpkin hat´s.... Major Trouble was just pointing it out for you...

2 minutes ago, Endgame said:

Cow level in Squad confirmed.

Come on don´t be silly, just don´t spoil what happens to the folks that don´t know yet!

1 hour ago, Major Trouble said:

LOL. Did it today :D awesome easter egg.

Just now, JimmyJazz said:

LOL. Did it today :D awesome easter egg.

I think you are lying, finding every melon is really hard and I don´t think one can achieve it in such a short time, or did you have any help?

Someone might have put up a map showing where they all are. I heard it only works when there are at least 30 players on the server though.

2 minutes ago, Major Trouble said:

Someone might have put up a map showing where they all are. I heard it only works when there are at least 30 players on the server though.

I don´t know about that, but I think putting up a map with some help would spoil the whole fun of searching in the map... some spots are so mean but when you do find em that was so worth it! Also it is a cool thing to just walk around in this awesome map!

You guys really love to fuck with each other eh? I can only imagine... a map that's roughly *coughs* 16 quadrillion square centimeters square... you tell me how long it'll take to search...

7 hours ago, koschilein said:

You never cooked a watermelon? HA YOU MISSED OUT!!!!!!

That's THE POINT!

Then if you get raped by the talishits during that game it would be fully immersive!

7 hours ago, Shovely Joe said:

the one on the top of the radio tower is sooooo hard to hit... tried for ages... I think it's the only one i don't have yet.

Top tip. Use a scoped weapon.

Now I am hungry for watermelon´s... Hope they do something similar in new map´s I always love Easter eggs!