Sign in to follow this  
Socrates

Expansion: Squad League - PR vs Squad -> Arma vs Squad -> COD ~ BF vs. Squad

We had PR vs Squad, I wonder if we could ever get a thing going for Squad League where it's Squad vs those other big teamwork games. :D

What do you think? It'll be a very interesting match to watch.

It worked for PR because the communities overlap, I don't see it working in any of your other suggested games. 

Just now, Socrates said:

Battlefield may have a chance since gaming communities do exist in that game.

They exist, but many dislike the direction DICE is taking the game.

2 minutes ago, Soulzz said:

They exist, but many dislike the direction DICE is taking the game.

What do you mean :O.? What's the story?

1 hour ago, TotalEclipse said:

Me whenever I walk into a Socrates thread:

dqVTD.gif

I started browsing the Forums at work, then I immediately decided work was better to be doing.

What do you mean :o.? What's the story?

BF2 is drastically different from BF4

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I could see this easily working with Arma 3. Plenty of Arma 3 clans are planning on coming to Squad in force once vehicles are in. 7th cav. is a good example.

Should I make a "Why does every dog on Socrates?" post? I think he is a great dude.

13 minutes ago, MrChaggy said:

Should I make a "Why does every dog on Socrates?" post? I think he is a great dude.

simple. because he's a mong that shills his own content wayyyy too hard even when it's clear people don't like his style.

Also his behavior in that other thread trying to gaslight everyone is just ridiculous and inexcusable.

Edited by trotskygrad

1 hour ago, trotskygrad said:

simple. because he's a mong that shills his own content wayyyy too hard even when it's clear people don't like his style.

Also his behavior in that other thread trying to gaslight everyone is just ridiculous and inexcusable.

So insulting is now a thing in this Forum? Aha. I might have a solution for you @trotskygrad, if you don't like reading Socrates threads, how about not opening them? Thread creators are shown below the thread before you open them, as you can see here:

gwfhS0u.png

Cool thing, right?

Regarding the topic:

I like the idea, but in my opinion it's very hard to organize. Arma 2/3 player communities might be the best bet, since those game(s) seem to attract the same target group as Squad does.

Edited by Endgame

1 hour ago, Endgame said:

So insulting is now a thing in this Forum? Aha. I might have a solution for you @trotskygrad, if you don't like reading Socrates threads, how about not opening them? Thread creators are shown below the thread before you open them, as you can see here:

gwfhS0u.png

Cool thing, right?

I don't like him as a person, reading his threads is quite entertaining. Thanks for your concern trolling however :)

Edited by trotskygrad

Did you buy Squad for everyone,who wan't to play in this league.

$40 is pretty much for such raw game.I bought it,just because I know it's gameplay... my friends from ArmA/Wargame wont buy that,just because it's doesn't worth it for them.

And I still think that this game may dissapoint me in the future.

Generally speaking:

This game is less casual for BF players and this game to much casual for ArmA3 players(Not RP authists)

Edited by samogon

14 hours ago, MrChaggy said:

I could see this easily working with Arma 3. Plenty of Arma 3 clans are planning on coming to Squad in force once vehicles are in. 7th cav. is a good example.

Too many reasons to list.  But there is someone much much worse but shall remain nameless.  

16 hours ago, Socrates said:

What do you mean :O.? What's the story?

BF2 = BF2 

BF4 = CoD

CoD = Stepping in doo-doo whilst exiting a limousine with $300 loafers on while making your big entrance at the prom.

Thats the difference.