Sikpanzer

Sir. Community folks in the house?

Hi!

Sikpanzer here, BF Veteran from 1942-BF4 [Rest In Peace Battlefield Franchise]. Spent most of my time playing BF2, making Machinima with the Sir. Community if anyone remembers them. I've been searching for something like this game for a long time now, and I can't believe I hadn't heard of this until today. Wrong comm channels I guess. PR guys, you're amazing, and congrats on the work! Looks great so far! Can't wait to see you all in the sandbox.

-Sik

MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE. Not me, but I watched that video when it first came out. BF2 for life! 

Welcome to the forums (and the glorious game called Squad ;)) mate! Hope to see you on the battlefield soon!

As an old vanilla BF2 player back when =OSS*ROID= was still on top of the leaderboard, I definitely remember the Sir community. Welcome.

4 hours ago, Sikpanzer said:

Hi!

Sikpanzer here, BF Veteran from 1942-BF4 [Rest In Peace Battlefield Franchise]. Spent most of my time playing BF2, making Machinima with the Sir. Community if anyone remembers them. I've been searching for something like this game for a long time now, and I can't believe I hadn't heard of this until today. Wrong comm channels I guess. PR guys, you're amazing, and congrats on the work! Looks great so far! Can't wait to see you all in the sandbox.

-Sik

Had a great time back in the BF2 days with the Sir. guys who helped develop the Battleracer mod.

2 hours ago, DesmoLocke said:

As an old vanilla BF2 player back when =OSS*ROID= was still on top of the leaderboard, I definitely remember the Sir community. Welcome.

Yessir! You guys did a hell of a job building this place!

20 minutes ago, spookyAUS said:

Had a great time back in the BF2 days with the Sir. guys who helped develop the Battleracer mod.

I'm pretty sure I have a screenshot of you, myself, elxx, canowhoop, AAK and a few others failing about on seaside raceway. Such a good mod. 

Edited by Sikpanzer

14 minutes ago, Sikpanzer said:

I'm pretty sure I have a screenshot of you, myself, elxx, canowhoop, AAK and a few others failing about on seaside raceway. Such a good mod. 

Battleracer was indeed awesome, that was the good old days! But welcome to Squad, if we're lucky we might get just as good mods here as we had for BF2 :)

Just now, Gorzu said:

Battleracer was indeed awesome, that was the good old days! But welcome to Squad, if we're lucky we might get just as good mods here as we had for BF2 :)

One can only hope!

47 minutes ago, Sikpanzer said:

the best was organizing a proper comp with the other BF2 clans at the time. was around 2011 I think.

On 20-4-2016 at 10:38 PM, Sikpanzer said:

Can't wait to see you all in the sandbox.

I see what you did there ;)

Sandbox mod :) played it a lot, really enjoyed it.