Double Rubber

New to the game / Infantryman

Hey, everyone. Just started playing and looking for like-minded people. I am currently active duty Army. I'm an 11B and have been in almost 5 years with one deployment to Afghanistan. Not trying to take the game too seriously, but also not trying to play like it's call of duty. Just looking for some serious communicators. Anyways, thanks for your comments.

Sorry about the previous posts. Tapatalk was throwing errors left and right so I posted direct.

Welcome ! I look forward to playing with/against you. Don't forget to check out the list of clans - guaranteed you'll find one you like !

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Welcome! For me this game, along with PR, has one of the neatest player bases overall so you will likely love it. Good hunting! 

Hey just started too, ex military solider 4 Rifles based in the UK, did 9 months in Afghanistan Front-line and its about time that a game like this has come out, really does actually give you some realism and great sound effects, one thing i needed though was a headset / mic as this is  need on the game. i think once i get used to the game i was thinking of setting up a team so would be good to get some Army lads on there.

Welcome man, there's lots of us, Army and otherwise. Two times to the stan' for me.The name will give you an Idea of the MOS ;)

Welcome mate. There's a few Diggers mixed in with these US Army types as well ;)  The Marines are out back eating the crayons.

awww common Cheesy...don't be knockin eating crayons until you've tried it mate...you know, sometimes i really do worry about you bro. :D

Hurry up n get to Perth for a beer.

Welcome Double Rubber and RFNCunningham to Squad! This is one coool game you found.