TorniQuetHD

TorniQuetHD's Squad Gameplay Videos 1080p60fps

56 posts in this topic

Next video is on the interwebs troopers!! Make sure to give it a like if you enjoyed it and if you haven't already, subscribe to my channel to stay up to date with my latest content.

15 hours ago, Xx-RAGING-DEATH-xX said:

Nice one mate...Class act as always.

Cheers mate, you back playing yet or still out of action? @Xx-RAGING-DEATH-xX

Nice video

Thanks mate!! Appreciate the support

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 02/07/2016 at 11:06 AM, TorniQuetHD said:

Cheers mate, you back playing yet or still out of action? @Xx-RAGING-DEATH-xX

Thats a Negative Sir...Have installed internet by Satellite dish,but just not good enough at the moment. :(

Latest gameplay footage is up for your viewing pleasure guys!!! Really appreciate the feedback and likes, let me know what you think of this bad boy :)

16 hours ago, Xx-RAGING-DEATH-xX said:

Thats a Negative Sir...Have installed internet by Satellite dish,but just not good enough at the moment. :(

Spewing :( have you tried hotspotting off your phone? My phone hotspot is better than my actual internet these days :o @Xx-RAGING-DEATH-xX

Trialling a sneak peak highlights video for those of you who don't have the time to sit and watch the full round. I will still post the full round video for those of you who enjoy watching the game in its entirety. Let me know what you guys think of the shorter duration teaser video before the main release video.

You know me mate,i luv the full monty.Don't have to talk to the missus, apart from her yelling "Turn the bloody noise down" :D

Full round is up guys, see the whole battle as it unfolded

Great game mate,good to see another of my fav @HyperEvo playing with you, he's a cool dude. 

Didn't expect your team would loose by that margin,looked a much closer game.

Top notch mate.

It was fun playing with TorniQuetHD.  Everytime we advanced, we had to fall back to recap our last point.

Here is the latest video guys, been a while between rounds but getting back into it now!! Love the vehicles!! Brings a fast paced aspect to the game I feel

Good to see ya back mate.

Short & sweet with this one.

Thanks mate, got a full length video ready to go except my internet has dropped out over the past few days so can't upload it :/

What PC do you have? And also what are you graphics settings because I want 60fps 

Next video is live guys :) enjoy once again :D make sure you subscribe to my channel to stay up to date with my latest content

On 23/08/2016 at 8:34 PM, MINTY said:

What PC do you have? And also what are you graphics settings because I want 60fps 

Hey @MINTY my PC is as follows

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k CPU @4Ghz  

GPU: GeForce GTX 960

Memory: 16gig RAM

O/S: Windows 10

To get 60fps you need to record in 60fps on your recording software. I use DXTORY for my recording and vegas pro for editing.

Hope that helps :)

Edited by TorniQuetHD

Great Video's mate,excellent leadership & as always,you're a cool as a cucumber SL.

Cheers mate, appreciate the support :) Glad you enjoy watching

It's been a long time between vids but I'm getting back into the swing of things again. Last bit of the round where we were getting hammered by the US Army via a Humvee initially and then a Stryker... Medics were doing our best to get everyone back up and fighting again. Hope you Enjoy :D 

Damn,its been along time, good to see ya mate. Your Medic skills in keepin' the boys alive when all Hell breaks loose. That was Epic. :)