Iloveyourbackpack

[FFO] Objective Based AAS | Dallas, Texas

Yea I have a problem with your server and the clan for that matter. I have been disrespected and talked down to by many of your admins. I have seen your admins abuse admin abilities to kick other squads out of vehicles they wanted, and now I'm banned from the server for telling one of your admins to **** off after he was being a smart ass. He made a squad saying don't join admin viewing or something along those lines. I was not looking at the squad name and just joined as soon as he made it assuming he was a good squad lead if he was from the server. Then he goes loco can you not read being a ***. So, I left the squad and told him to #### off for being a smart### and he kicked me several times then banned me...  There is no other server I've been in on this game to where the admins are so negative and #### you like to the people playing on the server. So your admin can be a total ass and if I say something back I get banned. I could understand if I was being obnoxious out of nowhere; however, he started the #### and did not like what I had to say back to him. This overall looks bad on your clan and server.

I LOVE THIS SERVER!!!! The game play is usually very professional,(and most of the time) full of experienced players, making game play intense and enjoyable. The server admins were very helpful to me in explaining details of the game and being very tolerant to my screw ups. They are a lively bunch and play with ferocity. I enjoy playing with them more than I do my own Clan. I would rate this server top notch, I have been part of a top notch server in Project reality and this is the next wait in line server. If your an ass hat or feel like being an ass, this is not the server for you, because the admins don,t tolerate asshattery,  but if you want changeling game play and a kick ass match, this server is for you. 

Awful server. Awful admins. 

Literally abuse admin powers to claim vehicles. Booted anyone who wanted to claim one, even when one of the squads was the second squad made and laid claim to a vehicle.