Sign in to follow this  
Nick

No helicopters without 1M bucks?

Lol, that's what I thought, it's not made very clear from the Dev.

Nick these heli will be ingame it just a matter of time, with these 1e6 buck there would be ingame earlier, that's it. Besides on the kS page the dev has said that all the stretch goal will be ingame but it's just a matter of time

The kickstarter's pledges don't mean it won't be done if not funded entirely.

Being funded would surely help them to do those, but I think it will still be done one day.

Maybe not as soon as it would be.

This is still my own opinion on it.

It will get in eventually whether or not the goal is reached. The wording is not as clear as it could be though, you are not the first to make that mistake.

You look like taking those so seriously.

It probably comes out with a sense of humor.

[stretch goal for choppers and fast-ropes] Care to elaborate Nick? 

The funding goal is stupid? The choppers are stupid or fast-ropes are stupid?

The content listed in the extra funding goals are most likely going to be implemented at some point, more funding just means faster implementation and a commitment to create specific elements into squad.

Cheers, Murkey.

*edit* - Thread here - http://forums.joinsquad.com/topic/1763-no-helicopters-without-1m-bucks/   I guess this one is a repeat and can be locked/ deleted?

Nick, time for you to take a lap an evaluate whether you are actually as smart as you think you are. Also, thanks for multiple threads on the same topic. 

That is just really stupid.

I think you don't completely undestund what the stretch goals mean, they will be realized at some point in time regardless of if the money is made during the KS or not. The stretch goals just help the devs get those features and others in the game much much sooner.

Geeesh for a million dollars you could buy a real chopper! LOL....

These are environmentally friendly choppers, they don't use real gasoline.

Look at it this way :

Example :

1000 hrs to code in Helicopters , need a job to feed myself etc , so only 200 hours a year left over to code in helicopters = 5 years to get helicopters .

or

Project is funded , don't need a job , Helicopters in 6 months .

Simple :blink:

Is it really that hard to read the Kickstarter page before making new threads and criticizing it?

This Kickstarter campaign can be looked at as both an opportunity to seed the project and to accelerate the goals below to get us into more exciting things and a broader scope of game even faster. 

It's just two paragraphs above the picture...

I just have to again ,,,,,

Look at it this way :

Example :

1000 hrs to code in Helicopters , need a job to feed myself etc , so only 200 hours a year left over to code in helicopters = 5 years to get helicopters .

or

Project is funded , don't need a job , Helicopters in 6 months .

Simple :blink:

Well done, I don't think people have any concept of how long and how hard it is to make some of these things. And rotary wing aircraft physics, modeling, coding, etc are a huge undertaking. 

Really quick, and not trying to be rude because I realize you are new, but net time, try to post a relevant title and don't copy paste the URL as the title, it's a nuance to even open, it looks horrible, and it doesn't tell anyone about the topic. ;)

Anyways, this isn't "just stupid", it's a stretch goal. They're still going to add helicopters and fast ropes even if they don't reach a million.

Seriously?

Hope i dont sound too rude but this is so damn stupid.Who thought of this? Just imagine project reality without helis.Remove that out of that box please.You are doing it all wrong.

You do sound rude, and the worse part is you're talking about "stupid" and "doing things wrong" when you can't even properly read the kickstarter page, or use some common sense. But I hope I don't sound too rude.

Was two threads really needed? and yes, helicopters will be in inevitably although with that type of funding they'd be able to work considerably more on the game, and hire new people, more funds = more content faster

(dafukiswrongwithyoursig)

Shit, i'm having a hard time holding myself from saying things that get me instabanned here, but holy shit dude...

It is a really bad PR move from the devs.

It's been said before, but helicopters are definitely a priority for SQUAD's development. I don't think they would release the UK faction without at least giving the Americans at least one helicopter first.

Getting 1,000,000.00USD just means that the helicopters get made far sooner than they originally would have.

Thanks for handling it everyone. <3

Edited by SgtRoss
Merged duplicate thread

These are environmentally friendly choppers, they don't use real gasoline.

Yep, electricity is space radiation that is captured with the electricity lines placed in certain degree of angle of each other and tuned to specifix cosmic frequenzy which is archieved with placing a certain amount of plates in the supporting beams. The plates act like a amplifying cascade of a small dish antennas usually used with satellite TV.

Topic seems to be answered alredy in other parts.

Closed - asked and answered multiple times (more politely too)