zyco187

Any news on vehicle deployments ?

Hello has there been any recent new on when they are introducing vehicles in this mil game? I have been wanting to purchase this since hearing about it on pr forums about 2 years ago, but have been holding off due to cash restrictions and really, waiting for the polished version with vehicles. Probably going to wait until they implement vehicles, particularly air assets. But may pick it up this week with my new nvidia video card gets ordered. Upgrading from my radeon hd 7770. Been a pr vet since .86 and really love this genre of games!

1 minute ago, zyco187 said:

Hello has there been any recent new on when they are introducing vehicles in this mil game? I have been wanting to purchase this since hearing about it on pr forums about 2 years ago, but have been holding off due to cash restrictions and really, waiting for the polished version with vehicles. Probably going to wait until they implement vehicles, particularly air assets. But may pick it up this week with my new nvidia video card gets ordered. Upgrading from my radeon hd 7770. Been a pr vet since .86 and really love this genre of games!

emplacements might be in the next update, but I don't think full vehicles until V7 or something like that.

Stop abstaining and get balls deep in Chora AAS BRAH. Get the GFX card and get the game already. It's SICK! Bust up all in this game son.

I would say 2 to 3 months! But the game is pretty awesome without vehicles so I'm not bothered either way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, zyco187 said:

The first vehicles should be comming in about 2 months if things go to plan. That will most likely include techies, humvees and trucks and possibly an APC or two. Other ground vehicles should also follow soon after, but the devs havent started working on air vehicles yet so they are probably a ways off.

4 minutes ago, Devon said:

Stop abstaining and get balls deep in Chora AAS BRAH. Get the GFX card and get the game already. It's SICK! Bust up all in this game son.

what this guy said.

and besides, theres a steep learning curve to this game so it would be great if you got it now, played it, learned the tactics/strategies, mechanics, maps, etc., so that when the glorious and epic vehicle gameplay does come you hit the ground running instead of falling over yourself trying to find where your dick is lol :) 

even without vehicles, Squad is my favorite game (used to be planetside 2, chivalry mw, and starcraft 2) which says a lot

Edited by gunbattle

Chora is the only reason to play right now tbh, without vehicles the rest of the maps are just cancer.

6 minutes ago, NotBrad said:

Chora is the only reason to play right now tbh, without vehicles the rest of the maps are just cancer.

I dont bother the word cancer myself, but saying it like you just did is bullshit. Mods should give u a temp ban for swearing like that :)

All maps are just playeble and enjoyeble.

Just now, KimboCake said:

I dont bother the word cancer myself, but saying it like you just did is bullshit. Mods should give u a temp ban for swearing like that :)

All maps are just playeble and enjoyeble.

I have half a mind to upload my recording from yesterday on logar just to show you how bad things can get...

Ow yea im not talking about that. We have played a shitty round too yesterday on a too big map for walk only. But we still enjoy it :)