Watch as the two medics of Deucer Squad top score the round and ultimately lead the US Army to victory against the Militia in OP First Light.

Please subscribe to my channel to keep up to date with my latest gameplay videos.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCTwnEnrdEucnmXcHkhfZSQw

Thanks for watching and I hope you enjoy!

Edited by TorniQuetHD

4 minutes ago, EA_SUCKS said:

top scores with 0 kills is so common in PR, so, nothing new here :)

Yeah I know, just trying to spread the love to show that the medic class isn't so bad. Nobody ever seems to like playing... 9/10 squads I've been in the medic positions are the last roles to be taken #racefortheGL :P

7 minutes ago, TorniQuetHD said:

Yeah I know, just trying to spread the love to show that the medic class isn't so bad. Nobody ever seems to like playing... 9/10 squads I've been in the medic positions are the last roles to be taken #racefortheGL :P

ic, well thats expected to change soon as the game progresses, i believe

11 minutes ago, EA_SUCKS said:

ic, well thats expected to change soon as the game progresses, i believe

I sure hope so, it would be a nice thing if the other roles remained locked until the medic roles were filled. I don't mind playing as medic, only thing I wish they would add is a grenade to the kit... Or the ability to grab one for your inventory at an ammo crate or something post spawn in. 

I haven't played much PR as the servers in Australia are mostly empty when I get a chance to play. Hopefully squad takes a very similar path in PR's footsteps as it continues to develop.

5 hours ago, Xx-RAGING-DEATH-xX said:

Medics rule,there ain't no fight without a med!

Nicely done chaps. :D

Thanks brother!!! Good to see the love being spread for the humble medic. Hope you enjoyed the gameplay 

4 hours ago, Xx-RAGING-DEATH-xX said:

Indeed Sir,you're one hell of a medic!

Good job,excellent gameplay/Vids... :D

3 hours ago, koschilein said:

Medics need more love indeed

:x

Nice work buddy!!

Just doing my part boys :P

18 minutes ago, Xx-RAGING-DEATH-xX said:

Was ya SL?.....Well indeed,not just a good medic but not bad as a leader and dishing out some Beef!

Very nice my man!. :D

Yeah was squad leader in this round, been doing a fair bit of SL lately, seems no-one wants to take the leadership role :o should've flanked around earlier and may have won the game :/ Thanks for the support, what server do you usually play on raging?

7 minutes ago, Xx-RAGING-DEATH-xX said:

Haven't been able of late mate,due to us moving & having a little problem with internet or the lack thereof,it's all manana here!.

Spewing mate! If your internet is anything like in Australia your mobile phone might do a better job! I know my iPhone hot spotted to my pc is much faster than my home internet :o 

4 minutes ago, TorniQuetHD said:

Spewing mate! If your internet is anything like in Australia your mobile phone might do a better job! I know my iPhone hot spotted to my pc is much faster than my home internet :o 

Just waiting for Telefonica to get their fingers out their asses & do what they're paid to do...

Told my missus that i was flying back to Blighty so I could get some Squad action,but,but it's to focking cold there,lolz!

Hopefully soon...

1 minute ago, Xx-RAGING-DEATH-xX said:

Just waiting for Telefonica to get their fingers out their asses & do what they're paid to do...

Told my missus that i was flying back to Blighty so I could get some Squad action,but,but it's to focking cold there,lolz!

Hopefully soon...

Will have to have a game with you sometime mate :D  Add me on steam: [OFAW] TorniQuetHD