Royal8800

Why it is so pixelated?

On ‎4‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 3:28 PM, NotBrad said:

Unfortunately, some of us can't use windowed because we have X-Fire setups. So what then? Isn't sweetfx an Nvidea thing too?

Ue4 doesn't support X-fire, you shouldn't use it until the engine supports it. Sadly because this is an NVidia/Intel title I doubt that will happen any time soon.

Here some others screens with Sweetfx, the image is sharper and less tarnished, colors stand out better.

141174201604132245091.jpg

587301201604132250461.jpg

708459201604132303481.jpg

I just simply use more resolution scalling and that's about it with the normal FX and post process that gets me better image quality, although i have to desactivate the shadows but that's cuz i have a really bad GPU.

Find Squad\Config\DefaultEngine.ini
Paste under [systemSettings]

r.MaxAnisotropy=16

Helps a little

1 hour ago, smo0ths said:

Find Squad\Config\DefaultEngine.ini
Paste under [systemSettings]

r.MaxAnisotropy=16

Helps a little

Does EAC considers this as a suspicious activity? Could we get an official answer? I'd like to try it.

Bro its fine, EAC just forces minimums which it should do.. but once it tells me i can't adjust all the graphics commands i'll complain. I like to optimize and find the perfect settings. :)

Okay, I tried it. I am using GTX 660 and adding this line to the file increased GPU Draw by 3-4ms but the visual difference was not that noticeable on long range but I noticed difference on very short range. So, yeah.

It also sharpens up the tree's at more of a distance you would notice if you set it in basescalablity and changed it manually back and forth it will cost fps i'm sure i mean there has to be a reason its not in the graphics settings by default. My older PC had a 660 and yes somehow it felt like 16x cost me fps, for me now on a higher end pc i dont see a fps difference but i do see sharper further textures and that makes the fxaa low (which is the only ppaa that works at the moment) look better and actually be of use when you get tired of looking at un aliasing textures. Yes i know ppaa isn't the best aa and it will make things blurry at lower resolutions and textures. (i get it)

Nice necroposting.....

Is this one of your usual posts where you fire off a less than thought out statement and leave the thread never to reply to it again?

43 minutes ago, Jevski said:

Nice necroposting.....

Is this one of your usual posts where you fire off a less than thought out statement and leave the thread never to reply to it again?

The game is an eye strain simulator.

i guess devs dont know how to work with the engine .

Pubg and squad made from UE4 .

and Pubg looks and runs much better than squad in contest of how clear the image 

15 minutes ago, virusman said:

i guess devs dont know how to work with the engine .

Pubg and squad made from UE4 .

and Pubg looks and runs much better than squad in contest of how clear the image 

Pubg also randomly got way more popular, has only two maps, and way less stuff development-wise.

Hi

Try unchecking "Texture"  - not sure what it is called in your language version but it is the third option down in the brush panel.