Sign in to follow this  
b3ddy

Bring out the Blood for Realism Sake

Gore  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see blood & gore?

• yes
    • no

So I'm not sure if this game is trying to be another war game(for kids) with censorship or not, so this may be asking way too much(idk much about PR & how gore was handled). I would love to see blood build up on the clothing & hands, especially for the medic! For example when a medic goes to revive a player, using the field dressing will make his hands get a little bloodier, and as he uses the medic bag it can get even more bloody over time. I think the easiest way to do this would be to have something like 5-10 levels(skins per character), new player starts at level 1 clean, then every time he uses a field dressing on himself or teammates it goes up to the next level and so on till he's just covered in blood(not drenched like vampire or anything, but more on the realism side).

Even in some of the goriest scenes in SPR, you just have bloody hands. (so it doesn't have to be over the top... Not that showing loss of limb wouldn't be completely appropriate for this game)

main-qimg-783c7cc9f30ffa8c93d896c3267d50

How about a hard core mode that does show more realistic blood and gore that can be toggled on or off by user?  Kids can be prevented from having option or some country that does not allow that realism in a game can not have option.  Seems doable but this has been discussed I think before. :)

please read the FAQ before posting a new thread next time.

Gore body parts? 
There will be NO! gore added into this game but when modding becomes available feel free to get creative