Lio

(Having 2nd Option) Different keybind for Sprint and Focus (Please)

What do you guys think? I would like the key to Focus and Sprint be differentiate and the option to keep it how it is, i would use the Focus key on the "RMB" by keeping pressing(holding) and Sprint would be "Shift" (Different Keys)

The option might be nice?  I'd keep mine the the way it is now because I like having the option of when I want that focus/zoom mechanic without having to drop my gun from its ADS position.

However, I have noticed when I want to be crouched, aiming down the sights, leaning left, and strafing left while Focused I am able to do so,  But while doing all of these while trying to strafe right to peek the other corner the game wont let me.  

I may have the strafe directions mixed up but the game wont let me do one of those things.

Edited by digdug

18 minutes ago, digdug said:

The option might be nice?  I'd keep mine the the way it is now because I like having the option of when I want that focus/zoom mechanic without having to drop my gun from its ADS position.

However, I have noticed when I want to be crouched, aiming down the sights, leaning left, and strafing left while Focused I am able to do so,  But while doing all of these while trying to strafe right to peek the other corner the game wont let me.  

I may have the strafe directions mixed up but the game wont let me do one of those things.

So you are using Toggle ADS ON, right? 1 click on the right mouse button you ADS, i mean keep pressing would Focus/Zoom, just like Arma 2/3

The option would definitely be top-notch! Oh, and don't forget, dual function of RMB - click RMB once to toggle ADS or press and hold to sustain it. They have this in 'Interstellar Marines', and it is very, very handy. Less strain on the hand as well. :)

14 hours ago, Lutz_Persn said:

The option would definitely be top-notch! Oh, and don't forget, dual function of RMB - click RMB once to toggle ADS or press and hold to sustain it. They have this in 'Interstellar Marines', and it is very, very handy. Less strain on the hand as well. :)

That's exactly what i'm talking about :) 

21 hours ago, Lio said:

So you are using Toggle ADS ON, right? 1 click on the right mouse button you ADS, i mean keep pressing would Focus/Zoom, just like Arma 2/3

I dont like to toggle ADS, I like holding the RMB.

16 minutes ago, digdug said:

I dont like to toggle ADS, I like holding the RMB.

Yeah in that case my keybinds would be a problem for you, you could always use what you are using or even change the focus in Left Alt key for example or use what you are using ;) cus i'm saying to have a second option for the people who use the ADS Toggle... or even have the option to use like it is, the way i don't like it but respect it and have the the way i like it and seems more handy to me, and adding more customization doesn't hurt anyone :)

Edited by Lio

5 hours ago, Lio said:

Yeah in that case my keybinds would be a problem for you, you could always use what you are using or even change the focus in Left Alt key for example or use what you are using ;) cus i'm saying to have a second option for the people who use the ADS Toggle... or even have the option to use like it is, the way i don't like it but respect it and have the the way i like it and seems more handy to me, and adding more customization doesn't hurt anyone :)

More customization definitely cant hurt anyone.  I'm all for you having the opportunity to bind keys any way you'd like.

In regards to my comment about the mobility issue has anyone noticed the same?

Try crouching while aiming down sights and use the focus zoom feature as you try to strafe around a corner using the a or d [or whatever keys you use].  It only works one way.

2 hours ago, digdug said:

More customization definitely cant hurt anyone.  I'm all for you having the opportunity to bind keys any way you'd like.

In regards to my comment about the mobility issue has anyone noticed the same?

Try crouching while aiming down sights and use the focus zoom feature as you try to strafe around a corner using the a or d [or whatever keys you use].  It only works one way.

Yeah i heard about that in a stream, probably they are on the case, if not make a post :) You are not the only one, already happen to others

32 minutes ago, SgtRoss said:

Old request we are on top of.

Great! Thank you and sorry for the repeated request, thank you so much!

Edited by Lio