4 minutes ago, PauloCosta said:

squad = alot of hacks and cheats playing?

Nope, not since we use EAC.

22 minutes ago, PauloCosta said:

squad = alot of hacks and cheats playing?

Ive been playing for a while. I havent seen a cheater for long time. But saying its becurse the EAC i dont buy that. You still hear about these kids running around spamming nades whit granade luncher etc. What i do belive is helping Squad right now is the high price, its funnier for the cheater to pay 3€ or smt. for CS:GO than to pay 36€ for squad. Anyways a good way to completly avoid cheaters is to play on Official community servers, usually they are populated whit admins. 

But in the current state i do not think cheaters are a problem.

53 minutes ago, PauloCosta said:

lie or lack of information

You asked if there is a lot of hackers, and the simple answer is no. There is not A LOT of hackers. Don't * tell me I'm lying.

Before EAC you could say there was a lot of hackers, but now the simple answer is no. 

Yes, that pissed me off.

I heard of a hacker a few weeks back on a server spamming nades, thats it in nearly 150hr's play.

So currently, it's not an issue to be concerned with.

But, I do play EAC servers that are well administrated and plenty of regular players etc.

1 minute ago, Spectral said:

please do not hijack threads. You can get information you need from http://squad.gamepedia.com/Servers

Remote Admin Lists in RemoteAdminListHosts.cfg[edit | edit source]

Each line should contain a URL to the admin file. The admin file will follow the exact same format as above. This should be used if you run multiple servers and would like to have a single admin file for all of them. If a player is listed in multiple files, their permissions will be combined.

Remote Ban Lists in RemoteBanListHosts.cfg[edit | edit source]

Each line should contain a URL to the ban file. The ban file will follow the exact same format as above. This should be used if you run multiple servers and would like to have a single admin file for all of them.

Not much info here. Kinda missing the set up part.

Just says 'should' a lot lol.

it is just a regular ban file or admin file that is hosted remotely so that multiple servers can read it. you dont necessarily need it unless you run multiple servers and want it to read the same ban list.

I think there should be database of hackers/cheaters banned list  shared with other Licenced Providing Squad Servers that can bring Squad much more better way. Stopping them in one server is not always the easiest way, better share a common Ban List and people who think they got banned for no reason can file a Un-ban on Squad Website. Atleast Admins should have Video clippings recording for hacking of that person. Otherwise there will be no way to prove them.

i did this some months ago, but devs asked not to continue ... because it was player based.

we recorded videos, screenshots etc.

you can find info about that on

www.fc-squad.de/server

Seems pretty good. Well squad dev needs some time to get figure out best way to stop hackers/ cheaters otherwise  you know its not going to workout the way it is right now. 

the admins have access to a banlog, and they can add to it if they wish, it is only updated when EAC sends out a new list in their already growing banlog, there is some confusion when it comes to bans and when can they be administered, this is a grey area where EAC is needed along with each server admin who has the right to ban disruptive players from their server.....You really cannot ban list cheaters by their names because they can assume a new identity and pick up another copy of the game  or make  new player profile so the sure way they never cheat again is where EAC comes in and works in coordination with VAC. I think an active server admin has the right to add to their banlog and should be top priority to anyone running a Squad server, this is to keep TK'rs out out of your server and your server population happy. Hats off to TacticalGamer.com, [TAW], [2.FJg] server admins for their efforts to populate the servers and keep the player masses happy free from cheaters/griefers/Tk'rs who play on your servers.............the admins are our frontlines............the server admins are your friends so go say hello of one of them tonight and let it be known that you don't envy their job and so you respect the fact someone is there and chosen that role...........

Edited by 1stLtREAPER