Chuc

March 2016 Recap

1 hour ago, SgtRoss said:

Lol, it's a slightly older screenshot of the model he is working on, I already told him to get rid of that thing. Some reason, other devs really like the "look".

But..yeah, I never had canteens on me, nor did any Marine that I ever saw from any unit actually have these on their gear while I was deployed.

Still have these old gems from Iraq laying around. Wouldn't be surprised if there's still some traces of dust on there :D

pGgC480.jpg

Edited by LMR Sahara

2 hours ago, LMR Sahara said:

Still have these old gems from Iraq laying around. Wouldn't be surprised if there's still some traces of dust on there :D

I actually had that one the first couple years I was in.

With as long as you guys are taking, this nxt update better have vehicles!!! If you make us wait an entire month just to add new menu music I'm going to puke!

Just now, shawn7186 said:

With as long as you guys are taking, this nxt update better have vehicles!!! If you make us wait an entire month just to add new menu music I'm going to puke!

Just because you said that, V6 won't have Vehicles now :P

(Lol, not like they were going to be in V6 anyways. V7 however, I'm just going to wait and see.) So calm your tits.

2 hours ago, shawn7186 said:

Yeah I will also puke when the music finally hit´s because of over excitement, I am a huge fanboy of @Alkalisince I first loaded a map in PR 0.8 and heard his music.

5 hours ago, shawn7186 said:

Ya... no vehicles in next update. Dev's have already said this.

6 minutes ago, IWI-GALIL5.56FA said:

Ya... no vehicles in next update. Dev's have already said this.

"Only" emplacements :3

On 4/21/2016 at 0:10 AM, shawn7186 said:

It's coming just be patient, if not today then most likely tommorow. It is the weekend after all and the devs deserve to take their break

We will be slowly rolling out NetMove across the game objects, making Emplaced weapons, Vehicles and more optimised Soldiers possible.

Awsome!

17 hours ago, FalkoN said:

It's coming just be patient, if not today then most likely tommorow. It is the weekend after all and the devs deserve to take their break

Source ?

Source ?

There is no source, because its what's called a "wild guess"

Every time, is time to get... Buck wild!

Bloody love that mental weasel thing

1 hour ago, WarEagle751 said:

While we wait for the April Recap...I highly recommend watching this movie!

https://youtu.be/cJ8O6lyv4AI

Oh I have, many, many times. Love a bit of Ice Age, although the newer ones are a bit rubbish to be honest, this was probably the last good one.

Quick question , US solider model has pistol mags so will this model be only for squad leader or will other roles have pistols ?.