Chuc

March 2016 Recap

OMG DUDE. Can we like make it so, if we nade someone it blows his body to pieces next... :)  lol..

Seriously though, great progress, love it!!! best devs EU

46 minutes ago, Irish_rangers said:

best devs EU

and US :ph34r:

Holy shit ... is it wrong when i am saying , that i just have jizzed in my pents while reading and watching the new recap????  Devs are really doing a fucking great job, just

exemplary
!

I felt like Squad was far away from my game choices but with the latest recap my interest and excitement is back on track.. Awesome work guys!

7 hours ago, Bruno_G said:

Gravel in the ground and then the tree will get hit by shock-wave and shrapnel and pull wood pieces from the tree body and leaves from the foliage ^.^

Games normally have just the effect from the material the projectile has struck or exploded at. We now have that PLUS these intelligent shockwaves shocking the various materials around the blast. 

She's a beauty.

And you will see.

Love,

Bruno

bruno, you are a machine ! :D always awesome work of you

I imagine that NetMove will make the implementation of vehicles more streamline and thus making it easier for you guys to add new vehicles. With that being said what i'm most exited about is the level of detail put into little things, and hoping this will go into vehicles as well. Helis bending the grass or clearing smoke from the field, riding a rhib and getting splashed from hitting wave you guys go crazy with it. Is SQUAD going to have maps like PR where the mains are aircraft carriers and such? I love the feeling in PR of being in a rhib or a UH-1 storming a coastal city or a beach. Can't wait for a water update. So great work and keep it up.

3 hours ago, Planetgong said:

in the second video isn`t this a medic with a fragnade @ 1:50?

Yes, but its also a russian soldier with american weapons. So its nothing new, just dev/admin hacks.

Squad alpha >> BF5 lol

Will shrapnel do damage in the future, it would be Nice that even at 20-35m away from the explosion, you can be hit by a scrapnel.

12 hours ago, VarenykySupreme said:

The backpack is also something I've never seen before, any make and model for that as well?

I think it's MOLLE II 3-day assault pack

752dac2bda8d.jpg

Edited by ZiGreen

Wait. NetMove is done but no vehicle clips??? ; _ ;

edit:

It's probably already been asked but given how long the last update was delayed, when should we expect a V6? There may not be enough new content right now to justify the hassle but I am still curious.

13 hours ago, VarenykySupreme said:

-snip-

The new US Army uniform is looking good now that the plate carrier has been loaded down a bit more, but I still would've liked to see something other than that chest rig everybody gets and nobody uses. I guess there's hope for that yet based on what the descriptions say. The glasses don't look like anything I've ever seen anyone wear;

^1

they seem a bit low-profile compared to most other ballistic glasses I've ever seen, are they based on any particular make and model? Also, the sleeves look a bit... weird. I don't think I've ever seen bunched up sleeves on a combat shirt considering how stiff ripstop sleeves can get. Then again, I haven't been looking for photos of people with bunched up sleeves.

^2 -snip-

Any idea what you guys are going to do for other helmets? The Crye Airframe is the other helmet in game currently, so is that going to making a reappearance? 

^3

Can't wait to see that Ukrainian map. Seriously, it looks damn good and for some reason really reminds me Yamalia with all that grassland, and I loved Yamalia.

^4

1. I agree

2. Could be the mini-ripstop esque material like what the boys up here in Canada are issued, the stuff is almost as flexible as cotton and quite durable as well. Though I haven't heard of the stuff being used down south in the US, hell I believe the material we use has IR coatings as well. Though I am less familiar with US issue equipment and uniforms since I've never held them in hand.(only seen them while visiting the states)

3. Even among Rangers I believe that helmet is rare, and they are the closest to reg-force in the US army that might use it, so I don't think it'll make a return

4. Hooah to that brother!

Wait. NetMove is done but no vehicle clips??? ; _ ;
The foundation for the system is done, which I assume means the generic classes and whatnot, but from there they potentially have to implement a multitude of subclasses for different vehicles types, soldiers and emplacements. It's like getting your Web server up and running with everything sorted out nicely, but you still don't have any content to serve (but from that point on you can focus entirely on content)

"Raised for Viewing"?

I was hoping that you guys would truly revolutionize the FPS experience by introducing sky tunnels. Oh well...

/Bad Joke

Keep at it you obscenely talented and most-assuredly handsome people!

Gr8 work! Liking that BTR-80 and them US soldiers. However, no camel-back? Come on who uses canteens nowadays? ^_^

An absolutely amazing update this month, it's amazing how much work you put into this game and i really appreciate it. Makes the game so much more enjoyable and knowing that you are constantly talking to the community makes it better.

Very nice work guys! Im looking at the pic of the US soldiers progress "AWESOME" !! This is probably not the right place to ask this, when the game is done will we be able to pick : gender, skin colour, age(old guy like me)?

Thank you.