Chuc

March 2016 Recap

LugNut   

Holy crap  Bruno, she is indeed beautiful. Bravo! 

Honestly, if my cpu load drops with the new netcode, I might actually be able to play this game at a reasonable level. As sexy as all the other stuff is, this is the best news for me. 

Boxknife   
4 minutes ago, LugNut said:

Holy crap  Bruno, she is indeed beautiful. Bravo! 

Honestly, if my cpu load drops with the new netcode, I might actually be able to play this game at a reasonable level. As sexy as all the other stuff is, this is the best news for me. 

Shit my CPU load never goes about 40% lol 

7 minutes ago, LookAss said:

Great looking update! Any idea of the release date for this?

These recaps show what they have been working on during a particular month. It is not detailing a patch and as such there is often stuff shown that we will not see for some time.

Edit : I should note too, that some of it we may also see soon! ;)

Boxknife   
4 minutes ago, RaulO4 said:

i have 4790k so you know my cpu load is great, if the netcode is going to improve on that well even better.

Same here, but sometimes my CPU load can be abnormally low. Talking 25%

RaulO4   
4 minutes ago, Boxknife said:

Same here, but sometimes my CPU load can be abnormally low. Talking 25%

i have to check my stats on my hardware, make sure that my gpu can hit 100% load and see how the cpu reacts too. normally its pretty good.

50 minutes ago, FreezerGeezer said:

Edit : I should note too, that some of it we may also see soon! ;)

Another baiting comment, bought to you by our sponsor, GeezeTeaseTM     

GeezeTeaseTM the master of whetting your appetite!

52 minutes ago, Sergeant.Roland. said:

I'm crying right now... I think many people like me is doing the same...

Sumari Bala looks so freaking sexy... :x

Yeah, I'm about to cry into my vegetable stir-fry lunch. This update is frickin amazing. Really, it's just better than ANYTHING I have ever seen/heard before. It's like you guys assembled a team of badass motherf*****s who decided to put the whole established gaming industry to shame.

Edited by fatalsushi

Boxknife   
1 hour ago, RaulO4 said:

i have to check my stats on my hardware, make sure that my gpu can hit 100% load and see how the cpu reacts too. normally its pretty good.

My gpu load has been really inconsistent sometimes its 99.. sometimes it floats between 60-80. Shit sometimes it just stays at 50%

Edited by Boxknife

My suggestion for explosions is that for someone who is caught within, or very near, the shock-wave should get some sort of "shell shock" effect. Maybe something like a blurry screen, like you're being suppressed. Maybe some screen shake? Or even some "ears ringing" effect? Or is that just too much dramatic effect?

I was thinking maybe the closer to the explosion you are, the more effect you get. Like say you're fairly close, enough to where its pretty loud but you're not damaged, so you get a little screen shake. Then maybe if you're a bit closer you get some blurry suppression effect. Then if you're really close, slightly hurt by it or not, you get the "ears ringing" effect.

Edited by C-Money314

Bruno_G   
8 minutes ago, C-Money314 said:

My suggestion for explosions is that for someone who is caught within, or very near, the shock-wave should get some sort of "shell shock" effect. Maybe something like a blurry screen, like you're being suppressed. Maybe some screen shake? Or even so "ears ringing" effect? Or is that just too much dramatic effect?

I was thinking maybe the closer to the explosion you are, the more effect you get. Like say you're fairly close, enough to where its pretty loud but you're not damaged, so you get a little screen shake. Then maybe if you're a bit closer you get some blurry suppression effect. Then if you're really close, slightly hurt by it or not, you get the "ears ringing" effect.

not a bad idea I'd say :)

Hulabi   

Lookin' good! Would love to see the player camera shake a bit whenever a grenade  goes off or any other explosion happens nearby to add to those great looking effects.

Emilou   

Hello and thank you so muuuch for this update and your hard work, the dynamic reflection is so fucking good, when do you think it will be in game ? (i need this :o)

And any news for British army or news weapons (shotgun) ?

Again, thank you team <3

Sahara   
5 hours ago, Bruno_G said:

Gravel in the ground and then the tree will get hit by shock-wave and shrapnel and pull wood pieces from the tree body and leaves from the foliage ^.^

Games normally have just the effect from the material the projectile has struck or exploded at. We now have that PLUS these intelligent shockwaves shocking the various materials around the blast. 

She's a beauty.

And you will see.

Love,

Bruno

Man, Now my hopes and dreams can only lie in Dust being kicked up when an explosion goes off - as shown below

tumblr_mxyeshrs201rruqflo1_400.gif