oxygencube

Dev Live AMA on Twitch Today, 3/30 at 12pm EST

Could you please give us the topics that will not be stonewalled with ANIMATION SYSTEM answer when asked about? 

3 minutes ago, bilsantu said:

Could you please give us the topics that will not be stonewalled with ANIMATION SYSTEM answer when asked about? 

Can't you just be happy that they are communicating?

3 minutes ago, Carlos said:

Can't you just be happy that they are communicating?

Of course I am happy. I am just saving time.

5 minutes ago, bilsantu said:

Really?

If any game will be actually shown in the background, please let it be a prerecorded footage.
Last time a saw a stream with Litoralis, the streamer was distracted by playing game, thus interfering with the answers.

Edited by Houndeye

HYPED! Love how open you dev-gods are! I've been following these Q&A Livestreams as well as the reddit and forum posts. And from what

I'm analyzing, the next March update will give a glimpse at Animations, Vehicle physics (Don't think that they've been set up for RoyAwesome's

new networking system), New WIP Character models, and enhanced Weapon Mechanics (It's a tall guess since the upcoming

Animations overhaul is nearing). But what I'm really guessing on the ends of my heels is a possible update on Medic mechanics and

emplacements development! Hope some of these points are brought up and maybe someone sets up a summary or script for the conversation!

i am going to stone wall you if i dont have an answer... simple as that. 

dont expect anything but the truth.. (read: you might be looking for a specific answer that doesnt exist)

Thx Irontaxi for your time, nice stream! Also thx for all good questions, guys!

Edited by Disco

I missed it :( damn, any one have it recorded??

EDIT: never mind watching it lol

Edited by wetblue13

Thanks for the session Irontaxi. I only half-listened, but those bunkers looked really neat :D

Thanks, I had it running while doing CAD work,  so the behind the scenes in the SDK was fun to watch. 

that was an awesome fucking stream IronTaxi!  Really looking forward to the Squad development kit to come out!

41 minutes ago, Scotty Dont NZ said:

what were the highlights? Time frames etc

All of it. Seriously. It was all really good. Grab a brew and take an hour and a half to chill and listen.

1 hour ago, =AMG=Cheesy_LeScrub said:

All of it. Seriously. It was all really good. Grab a brew and take an hour and a half to chill and listen.

sweet guys. I am glad you enjoyed it.. 

As I have said before..we are here to answer I just refuse to spend energy on conspiracy, angry people or anything in the foil hat wearing range. I am far too old to waste time! 

Sensible questions and comments asked with respect and I am all ears. No holds barred but if you aim to push buttons you won't get satisfaction here!

Ps. If you are carrying your own baggage about early access or some other game that did X, Y, Z wrong.. again.. not interested!

cheers!

I am at your disposal. 

1 hour ago, IrOnTaXi said:

conspiracy

This made me wonder, very far down the road, people from East will come to forums with "YOU GUYS ARE WESTERN, FAVORING USA AND BRITISH; RUSSIA AND INSURGENTS SUCK HURR DURR" comments. That would be funny. 

4 hours ago, bilsantu said:

This made me wonder, very far down the road, people from East will come to forums with "YOU GUYS ARE WESTERN, FAVORING USA AND BRITISH; RUSSIA AND INSURGENTS SUCK HURR DURR" comments. That would be funny. 

Like Gaijin with War Thunder "Erhmagerd Russia OP"