bilsantu

Weird Post Game Statistics

How about we get (like, 12 months later or so) weird or different statistics after the game, in a different panel from scoreboard, ranking everyone in team but will not give away any clues whether he did good or bad, none-ego-feeding kind, like, the player who walked the most, the player who used bullets the most, the player who stayed stationary the most, the player who talked the most, the player who drove the most, et cetera. A weird suggestion. 

I'd say show stuff like :  Best Medic, Top Squad, Squad with most Flags capped, Squad with most Flags defended.

In sum, focus on teamwork oriented actions instead of individualistic stats like K/D and the things you mentioned.

31 minutes ago, bilsantu said:

How about we get (like, 12 months later or so) weird or different statistics after the game, in a different panel from scoreboard, ranking everyone in team but will not give away any clues whether he did good or bad, none-ego-feeding kind, like, the player who walked the most, the player who used bullets the most, the player who stayed stationary the most, the player who talked the most, the player who drove the most, et cetera. A weird suggestion. 

I would love to see things like these, we wouldn't need to display all of them at once, perhaps just one chosen randomly. Who did the most damage to their own vehicle, who missed the most RPGs, who switched weapons the most, just some unimportant but possibly hilarious stuff :D

53 minutes ago, Sierra1Golf said:

Top 5 teamswitchers 

This^so much. We start with 28 vs 33, by the end of the round we are playing 37 vs 30 because we started winning...

21 hours ago, Sierra1Golf said:

Top 5 teamswitchers 

I don't know why people bash teamswitching so much. I've been playing one day and noticed one of my friends joined the game and ended up in the opposing team. I waited for a moment if he'll switch or not but when he didn't I just switched so I get to play with him. Almost immediately, messages started popping up "MultiSquid, always switching to the team with scopes! n00b" I was like, wtf dude? There was even one guy who followed me when I switched, joined my squad and started cussing me. I mean, seriously people? Get your sh*t together :D Not everyone is switching because of scopes or because they want to be in a winning team.

@MultiSquidyea not all teamswitching is frowned upon, I'll switch to play with clan members.. It's just annoying when people teamswitch purely to take optics. It was even worse in pr when people would switch  so they could take CAS or APCs.

the start of every insurgency round in squad and pr is always like 10 more bluefor than opfor.

my suggestion was a joke though, that obviously shouldn't be recorded

They're funny statistics for sure, but I'm not sure they fit in a game like this. It'd be an amazing suggestion for something like Team Fortress, though. :P

What I'd like to see is a map replay of all (including enemy) squads' movements during the match just played. Maybe not with individual players icons, as that'd really glitch and clutter at such high replay speeds, but perhaps translucent player-weighted team-coloured areas (or lines) as they move along the map, that fade away over the course of 2 seconds, so you can still see the team's movement as the game went on. But that's something for another topic. :)

1 hour ago, Karm said:

They're funny statistics for sure, but I'm not sure they fit in a game like this. It'd be an amazing suggestion for something like Team Fortress, though. :P

What I'd like to see is a map replay of all (including enemy) squads' movements during the match just played. Maybe not with individual players icons, as that'd really glitch and clutter at such high replay speeds, but perhaps translucent player-weighted team-coloured areas (or lines) as they move along the map, that fade away over the course of 2 seconds, so you can still see the team's movement as the game went on. But that's something for another topic. :)

I like this idea, kind of like a debriefing after the round during map switches. 

more stats would be great. 

So much entertainment could be gained from some end of round awards /stats.

COD4 did it as below:

Most headshots: Blitza 12 - You 9

It keeps it to one line without showing the whole team but lets you compare yourself.

Perhaps we should make a list to help dev time? Add lots then cull it later, just brainstorming

Most Headshots

Most Damage

Most Flags Defended

Most Flags Captured

Most Distance Travelled

Least Distance Travelled

Most assets deployed

Most assets built

Most enemy assets destroyed

Most time spent in objective

Most bullets fired without a hit

Most revives

Most completed heals

Most resupplies

Most smokes deployed

Most team damage

Most team kills

Chat spammer award

Least enemy damage per shots fired

Least time in give up screen (total time + number of incap)

Most time waiting for medic (total time + number of incap)

Most time on SL channel

Killstreak

Deathstreak

Accuracy award (damage / shots fired  (ignore stats out of range eg 1 headshot 1 shot fired)) 

Copy and paste, make a mega list

3 hours ago, Karm said:

You are talking about heat maps. Google "football heat map" in images. It's something similar, statistics wise.

@suds No, no. This thread is about statistics that won't feed someone's ego. Your list is all about ego.

Just now, bilsantu said:

You are talking about heat maps. Google "football heat map" in images. It's something similar, statistics wise.

@suds No, no. This thread is about statistics that won't feed someone's ego. Your list is all about ego.

If I'm talking about heat maps, I'm talking about heat maps still showing the movement of squads over the game as a whole. Football heat maps are static image averages of a whole match part. I'd like to see the squads' movement replayed in real-time, but for visibility reasons, the player icons would have to be replaced by something less clear - perhaps a heatmap average of a minute of gameplay - that shows the movement that occurred.

4 minutes ago, Karm said:

If I'm talking about heat maps, I'm talking about heat maps still showing the movement of squads over the game as a whole. Football heat maps are static image averages of a whole match part. I'd like to see the squads' movement replayed in real-time, but for visibility reasons, the player icons would have to be replaced by something less clear - perhaps a heatmap average of a minute of gameplay - that shows the movement that occurred.

The thing you are describing is lit very clear in my mind but I don't have the skill to turn it into a visual example sadly. =D

Edited by bilsantu

On 3/30/2016 at 6:49 AM, NanoAgeWarrior said:

I'd say show stuff like :  Best Medic, Top Squad, Squad with most Flags capped, Squad with most Flags defended.

In sum, focus on teamwork oriented actions instead of individualistic stats like K/D and the things you mentioned.

I agree with this concept more than anything else. I like goofy stats and all, but I think this game would benefit much more from stats that encourage you to try your best as a squad rather than joke stats that reflect upon one's joking side. 

Beeing a Medic and reviving Squad or Teammembers - and saving your team tickets that way. Should be more rewarded in points.

13 hours ago, YuriIsLoveYuriIsLife said:

I still want to know how many kills I got because sometimes when I think I killed someone but I'm not sure, I like to look at the end board and see if I got them.

This is exactly why it is not shown.

List is a brainstorm not a target.

I call hijack, this is about ego. GO

9 hours ago, YuriIsLoveYuriIsLife said:

The END board. As in end-game board.

But, but, we can already see our kills at it? O.o

ah but not how many of those kills got revived. maybe that guy was just laying prone...?

More stats :)

Most kills with a single explosive

Most kills in a short period

Most time spent within 10m of an enemy

and please please 

Most shovel kills

that statistics ....

never hurt anyone

but it keeps many players in the game !

look the bad smal playerbase ^^ the most people that I have met in the game - play not more - he say  BORING after 100 hours  all time the same nice fierefights and then ????

the smales pice  play not more because of problems -. the most say BORING after a couble of houers. ;)

did not use what you do not need

EASY ^^

Edited by Crusader JgBtl292