Drexciya

Community content WIP thread!

2 hours ago, fatalsushi said:

Korengal looks like it's going to raise the bar but I'm a little worried about frames.

He has a framecounter in the video

Man i really looking forward to Korengal, all those times i burned in the fields from molotovs (anyone remembers them :D). Looking really nice and tough to drive. I loved the verticality of the map.

7 hours ago, fatalsushi said:

Korengal looks like it's going to raise the bar but I'm a little worried about frames.

No grass = fps WIN.

15 hours ago, Minimalaco said:

No grass = fps WIN.

Does grass put the most strain on fps? More than trees and smoother vegetation?

14 hours ago, fatalsushi said:

Does grass put the most strain on fps? More than trees and smoother vegetation?

Nope, most of the strain is A. Lighting and B. Dense foliage like trees and bushes.

Whats it going to be like fighting for that Ludendorff bridge? In WW2. Made a little animation video in Blender..:)  Alright didnt spend a lot of time on this..but just for fun.

Edited by XRobinson
add vid

Airburst GL. Quick Question, anyone know how to edit the weapon inventories of soldiers? I have not been able to figure it out for some reason.

OK made the Gold Vault Depository building today still WIP and free textures I used suck but I was inspired by wanting to make Fort Knox style building to house the gold for the level about getting the gold before the enemy does. :-) It's got three levels and only two ways in or out; the roof by helocopter and front door on first floor, also has elevator in center.  Still needs the vaults and the gold and more detail.

screen1.jpg

Got a new building I did last two days but won't let me upload, keep getting error.  Anyway I'll upload to my website and link it instead.  I made a Syrian building from using a war picture.  Show it soon.

Hey it worked...Here's the building I been working on, it's partially wrecked on one side and walls are broken, but haven't added the destroyed parts yet.  All floors accessable by stairs to the roof.  Still working on roof level and other details. You ready for CQC! 

WIPapartment.jpg

Edited by XRobinson
CQC

Made a blade today, maybe use in Squad or WW2 mod.  Anyone want a blade? I was bored today decided to make a custom Army knife.

knifeblade.jpg

Textured this bad boy just now in blender using two textures I made myself. Should I give this knife away to SL's only?

bladetexturedl.jpg

Green Dragon or Red Wolf pub?  What do you prefer as name?  WIP modeled after real Green Dragon pub in London.  Ha! It's got pool table, darts, bar, 3 fireplaces, lounge, bottles....What you like me to add? :)

The lounge is called the winners lounge!

greendragonWIP.jpg

Edited by XRobinson
winners lounge

2 hours ago, XRobinson said:

Green Dragon or Red Wolf pub?  What do you prefer as name?  WIP modeled after real Green Dragon pub in London.  Ha! It's got pool table, darts, bar, 3 fireplaces, lounge, bottles....What you like me to add? :)

The lounge is called the winners lounge!

greendragonWIP.jpg

Lookin pretty good! Have you played with any of Squad's textures before?

If you wanted to try em out you can go into the SDK and export the materials used to jpgs so that you can UV map your building. Would be cool to see a textured version of this.

Thanks.  Haven't got to play with SDK yet, my laptop is all I got at moment, and it's only got 2 gigs Ram.  My texture CD I left in storage in another state.  But I may texture this in Blender with some free pack off net. 

On 4.2.2017 at 0:46 AM, XRobinson said:

Thanks.  Haven't got to play with SDK yet, my laptop is all I got at moment, and it's only got 2 gigs Ram.  My texture CD I left in storage in another state.  But I may texture this in Blender with some free pack off net. 

Texture CD??? xD

6 minutes ago, Zeno965 said:

Texture CD??? xD

Ha, omg nobody uses CD's anymore!  I got lots of them on a CD came with my 3D studio.  :ph34r:

12 minutes ago, XRobinson said:

Ha, omg nobody uses CD's anymore!  I got lots of them on a CD came with my 3D studio.  :ph34r:

Never in my life heard avout anyone having CDs full of textures no :P