Drexciya

Community content WIP thread!

On 10/20/2016 at 1:43 PM, r0tzbua said:

Some Jordanian Army reskin of the current US units. Basically just to enhance my reskin templates that I'm gonna release soon and which help to quickly retexture the units in a PSD by just changing one or two smart objects for the camo. (Idea and research by Marv)

screenshot000a7lc9.png

(Yes, I simply recolored the faces. Don't get triggered :P)

You got the camo on the spot.

highresscreenshot0001spujc.jpg

(for Escalation: 1985, G3A3 courtesy of OWI of course)

Slight edit: 

Edited by r0tzbua

11 hours ago, PR.IT Aragorn89 said:

MEC faction confirmed! :D

Nice work mate! It look gorgeus!

This is a possibility.

On 20.8.2016 at 1:23 AM, Marv said:

some WIP on that pacific jungle map that I´ve been workin on.

Its gettin real spooky now.. without the recording device I get a framerate somewhere between 66 and 88. Along the coast even more.

please keep in mind that this is just a WorkInProgress. If anyone cares, I could dedicate a topic about this map anytime soon. There are a few REQs that I have, for wich some modelers might be able to help me out ? :wink:

Woooow!!! EXACTLY what I was waiting for in Squad! :D Yes create a thread, which models needed? Can't we find those models on the internet? :) How big will this map be, 8x8 km, with BTR-80? :)

On 20/08/2016 at 3:53 AM, Marv said:

some WIP on that pacific jungle map that I´ve been workin on.

Its gettin real spooky now.. without the recording device I get a framerate somewhere between 66 and 88. Along the coast even more.

please keep in mind that this is just a WorkInProgress. If anyone cares, I could dedicate a topic about this map anytime soon. There are a few REQs that I have, for wich some modelers might be able to help me out ? :wink:

How is this going along mate? It looks awesome

On 11/11/2016 at 9:02 PM, r0tzbua said:

highresscreenshot0001spujc.jpg

(for Escalation: 1985, G3A3 courtesy of OWI of course)

Slight edit: 

Nice job on the scope buddy.

On 13.11.2016 at 2:06 PM, BuLL said:

Nice job on the scope buddy.

Thanks man, glad you like it! (Even though you already did or will do the same one soon enough I guess ;))

Edited by r0tzbua

desert_map_previewcaqiu.jpg

@

MikeDude

just fine. needs some work when we get workshop support. But its no problem to get it playable I guess.

Lol that map will either teach people to stay on the damn roads..... or will induce yet unseen levels of player frustration. 

Looking great, and love seeing the vibe of your original map transferred to this project :)

2 minutes ago, Z-trooper said:

teach people to stay on the damn roads..... or will induce yet unseen levels of player frustration. 

I'm ok with either :P

After researching video and images the area is really a shitting place to drive.

Yep, I'm fine with that too, hopefully those lessons could transfer to other maps. It puzzles me why people think they are supposed to be able to take any arbitrary vehicle absolutely anywhere without difficulty or risk. Video games are teaching people the wrong things I guess.

14 hours ago, Marv said:

desert_map_previewcaqiu.jpg

@

MikeDude

just fine. needs some work when we get workshop support. But its no problem to get it playable I guess.

OMG, OASIS? Does anybody remember that map for PR? Oasis!!! 

Liking that tower on that map....stick a pyramid in there somewhere! :)

Korengal is kicking some butt too!

17 minutes ago, Z-trooper said:

It puzzles me why people think they are supposed to be able to take any arbitrary vehicle absolutely anywhere without difficulty or risk. 

I believe the same with foot access as well. You cant always just walk a straight line to anywhere you want. This is why paths and walkways are created. Nature and man made things get in the way.

The current squad player MAX slope is 55 units. I have an real time overlay on my material to show me where that limit exist. So I'm able to enforce where players can go.