Jump to content
Drexciya

Community content WIP thread!

Recommended Posts

On 17.5.2016 at 11:39 AM, Major Trouble said:

That's great. You have to study a bit to find the repeats.


To me the tiling looks good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Started learning Substance Designer. Hoping I'll be able to bring these and more into UE4 :D

 

EOK7hzv.png

 

PmWYrXs.png

 

apXCvpB.png

 

D5kOB0i.png

 

35iPyi1.png

 

If any mappers need some textures you can PM me.. but I am still new to this so I may need guidance :P

 

Edited by Nash

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/27/2016 at 11:41 AM, PinguThePenguin said:

The Soviet-Afghan War would be pretty sweet. But the Persian Gulf War would be even sweeter, GAS! GAS! GAS! simulator 2016.


I have a thing for both. We need this, the sooner, the better.
Screw it, make the whole post 70's Cold War and early 90's.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/9/2016 at 6:26 AM, r0tzbua said:

Teasers? You want teasers? The friendly Fallen Heroes Mod Dev Team from the neighborhood presents a M1 Garand :)

screenshot_garand_wip5juz1.jpg

Looks super awesome. SUPER excited for this mod! One thing though, sorry if y'all are aware of this but i'm gonna nerd out for a sec: the elevation knob you have modeled on the rifle is one of the post war guns. The correct one should look like this. (Coincidentally the M1 linked is the only 100,000 off from the M1 y'all have modeled, GAW cartouche, etc).

Nothing really immersion breaking for most folks, but since getting a little bit into WWII history and M1 Garand research, it might prove slightly irksome to some. (The devs of the Red Orchestra 2 expansion Rising Storm have the same thing, lock bar windage but post war sight, and for a game touting realism and authenticity, and yes, it is a minor detail, noting to get hugely worked up about. It kind of bugs me haha). Great work! Can't wait!

(Source)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, JesusChristlovesyou said:

Looks super awesome. SUPER excited for this mod! One thing though, sorry if y'all are aware of this but i'm gonna nerd out for a sec: the elevation knob you have modeled on the rifle is one of the post war guns. The correct one should look like this. (Coincidentally the M1 linked is the only 100,000 off from the M1 y'all have modeled, GAW cartouche, etc).

Nothing really immersion breaking for most folks, but since getting a little bit into WWII history and M1 Garand research, it might prove slightly irksome to some. (The devs of the Red Orchestra 2 expansion Rising Storm have the same thing, lock bar windage but post war sight, and for a game touting realism and authenticity, and yes, it is a minor detail, noting to get hugely worked up about. It kind of bugs me haha). Great work! Can't wait!

(Source)

 

Hey, thanks for the feedback, yeah it's kinda hard to always find the right references, even with knowing and researching quite a lot. (I myself am quite good with german weaponry and half-good with british and american weaponry ;))

 

We'll see how much difference it makes from a visual point of view and may be adapting once the time is here for reworking some of the assets :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

had a quick look at the new SDK version and I thought I might go for some little AK-experiment ;);)

 

there_you_goyfsdn.jpg

It was just a fun-attemp at  something I didnt even bother to save on my harddisk :)there_you_goyfsdn.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

custom winter re-texture of the ak74m and the static mesh rockwall :)


_winter_ak_vqrn6.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

more messing around with the SDK:

winter_preview_insurgxgkjx.jpg

Custom winter insurgents faction should be doable like this :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder if it would be possible to do heli physics with just blueprints..... ? :D

 

YfwHuRv.png

3BkDr52.png

 

Still needs a WHOLE LOT of work before it would be game-ready, but I wanted to show it off. Eventually I do want to bring this in though, if the devs don't already have plans for an Apache.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nash said:

I wonder if it would be possible to do heli physics with just blueprints..... ? :D

 

YfwHuRv.png

3BkDr52.png

 

Still needs a WHOLE LOT of work before it would be game-ready, but I wanted to show it off. Eventually I do want to bring this in though, if the devs don't already have plans for an Apache.

 

Cool WIP! It's worth noting, however, that an Apache is planned :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Nash you might want to have a word with The Salt. If he can get a static tractor running he might  be able to help getting your bird to fly.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/17/2016 at 1:26 AM, r0tzbua said:

 

Hey, thanks for the feedback, yeah it's kinda hard to always find the right references, even with knowing and researching quite a lot. (I myself am quite good with german weaponry and half-good with british and american weaponry ;))

 

We'll see how much difference it makes from a visual point of view and may be adapting once the time is here for reworking some of the assets :)

Awesome! Best of luck to y'all! Can't wait ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Aniallator said:

 

Cool WIP! It's worth noting, however, that an Apache is planned :)

 

I'm glad :) I hoped they were going to do it. I need the practice anyways.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8x8KM Map

Features 2 lakes, Villages, Military Outpost, Dense mountain woods, and a mountain. All very much WIP (as I only started last night).

LBmc6in.jpg

YcNjNzT.png

xopMEAO.png

sBghTu7.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×