Sign in to follow this  
cA.ErRoR

M4 Acog?

May already be a topic, feel free to move! I feel the scoped/acog M4 is really inaccurate at range? Does anyone else feel this way or is it just me.

Sometimes I can drop people one shot in the head, a majority of the time I fire half a clip and can barely hit them at the same distance and same situation.

The scope for the AK's i do feel is more accurate, I get less trade kills and a much better ranged shot!

There's a very similar thread but let me add...the new AK scope is just amazing to use. I love that thing.

It is a bug that is well known and there are about a million threads about it. Gotta love optics players.

4 minutes ago, Insano said:

Gotta love optics players.

Shame on people for wanting to use a technological advantage.

22 minutes ago, Rybec said:

Shame on people for wanting to use a technological advantage.

If you haven't noticed the shortcomings of the large majority of players that main optics then I am not going to spell it out for you.

1 minute ago, Insano said:

If you haven't noticed the shortcomings of the large majority of players that main optics then I am not going to spell it out for you.

That's a lot of projecting. I opt for taking optics when I have the chance simply because it makes you more effective in almost all situations.

This guy, @Insano, obviously doesn't get to use optics much.... Poor guy.... You should try it out man, the technology and improved ranged shots are amazing!

LMFAO.....

Anyways, The new AK scope is amazing, I agree @fatalsushi! Does anyone know the sweet spot on the M4 Acog for accurate shots?