Sign in to follow this  
Schlicky

SetSensitivity console command

I was wondering if there could be a SetSensitivity command in the console like a lot of unreal engine 3 games.

I run my mouse at a fairly high DPI(helps me navigate windows easier while also not messing with the windows settings) and it would help to just plug in more precise values in-game instead of having to edit config files.  I imagine it would be fairly simple to implement although it might not be useful to very many people...

I'm loving the game so , you guys are my favorite and most receptive devs I have seen!  Thanks for being awesome.

P.S. Server queue would be awesome, whenever you guys are able get around to it :)

32 minutes ago, Schlicky said:

I was wondering if there could be a SetSensitivity command in the console like a lot of unreal engine 3 games.

I run my mouse at a fairly high DPI(helps me navigate windows easier while also not messing with the windows settings) and it would help to just plug in more precise values in-game instead of having to edit config files.  I imagine it would be fairly simple to implement although it might not be useful to very many people...

I'm loving the game so , you guys are my favorite and most receptive devs I have seen!  Thanks for being awesome.

P.S. Server queue would be awesome, whenever you guys are able get around to it :)

When I started playing this game I've faced the same problem. Well, the solution is to go to C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Squad\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\GameUserSettings.ini and set AimSensitivity=0.068000. Mine is obviously 0.68(I play at 1600 DPI) but you could set something like AimSensitivity=0.002650 if you play on something like 5000 DPI.

I don't think you need to change your sens all the time. I've set it one in January and I play with that sens till now because I have my perfect sens of 46.05 cm per 360°.

But yeah, it's always nice to have useful console commands.

Actually, you can manually set your sens in game menu by clicking on a check box with number of you mouse sensitivity, erase the number with del/backspace and type your mouse sensitivity manually in that check box and then apply settings. I discovered that  myself only after I've relaunched my game about 50 times and after I've configured my mouse sens to get my cherished 46.05 cm per 360° :D

Edited by KulaGGin

Yup, I ended up going through that menu.  I was just thought it would be nice not to have to find the config file and edit it manually.  

I always thought that the command was built into unreal engine, but perhaps it was only in UE3.