Saracen Rush

Squad Wipe: Bunker Assault [4K:60FPS] (2 Minutes)

So we're fighting over the Fortress objective on the Fools Road map and I run into this mob having a party in the bunker lmao.

Ah I how I love this game :D

4K 60FPS?

What kind of rig do you have, i29 triple intel X9020 with eight SLI Nvidia 3080Ti cards? :P

Very nice run by theway :)

13 hours ago, Karm said:

4K 60FPS?

What kind of rig do you have, i29 triple intel X9020 with eight SLI Nvidia 3080Ti cards? :P

Very nice run by theway :)

haha, almost, it was recorded at 1080p and uploaded at 4k for the higher bitrate* :)

Edited by Saracen Rush
*Correction

33 minutes ago, Saracen Rush said:

haha, almost, it was recorded at 1080p and uploaded at 4k for the extra pixelz :)

Um... pretty sure you're doing it wrong... it doesn't just magically make new pixels, it would be stretching each pixel out, overall lowering visual fidelity. I am no guru on the subject, but I am pretty sure you would get better results uploading it at the native 1080 resolution

1 minute ago, Psyrus said:

Um... pretty sure you're doing it wrong... it doesn't just magically make new pixels, it would be stretching each pixel out, overall lowering visual fidelity. I am no guru on the subject, but I am pretty sure you would get better results uploading it at the native 1080 resolution

Sorry I meant higher bitrate and yes it does make a vast difference to quality if you tick 4k over 1080p. I laboured through many tests with youtube lol