Sign in to follow this  
Crusader JgBtl292

PIP in shoting range and scope adjustment

a little suggestion for the shoting range

add new paper targets with rings or a cross.  when you are  on this shooting range with the papertargets.  can you see your current target on a monitor PIP on a corner from your monitor.   so you can easy see where the impacts are. 

and the second - scope adjustment for your own weapons.  the paper target range you can use vor adjusment your scope or sights.

the adjustment is stored for the  weapons later in the game.

short and nice :D

Edited by Crusader JgBtl292

I like the idea of being able to see your impacts down range and paper targets. I don't want to have to adjust scopes though. 

Scope adjustment is probably not gonna happen outside of mods because it'll be considered too complicated for the kind of gameplay squad is going for.

14 minutes ago, Chompster said:

Scope adjustment is probably not gonna happen outside of mods because it'll be considered too complicated for the kind of gameplay squad is going for.

AT launchers were adjustable in PR. Why not everything in squad?

32 minutes ago, Chompster said:

I'm quite sure the adjustable sights on grenade launchers and such will make their way into squad. They're not complicated to use at all. If someone thinks they are, then he can choose not to adjust his sights, it's not like you have to use them. People have been making it work without adjustable sights and they can continue to do so after they are implemented, but I for one would like to see them in Squad.

As for the paper targets, they would be nice, but not really necessary. It's not like anyone extensively trains his aim at the target range anyway :)

Edited by MultiSquid

4 hours ago, MultiSquid said:

I'm quite sure the adjustable sights on grenade launchers and such will make their way into squad. They're not complicated to use at all. If someone thinks they are, then he can choose not to adjust his sights, it's not like you have to use them.

I said the same thing when it came to lowering your weapon, but then got bombarded with "THIS ISN'T A MILSIM/ARMA!!!!111!!"

5 hours ago, trotskygrad said:

AT launchers were adjustable in PR. Why not everything in squad?

I would agree but the slightest suggestion that would involve adding another keybinding seems to melt people's brains on these forums and gets them frothing at the mouth about it being too complicated this and it's not arma that.

11 minutes ago, Chompster said:

I said the same thing when it came to lowering your weapon, but then got bombarded with "THIS ISN'T A MILSIM/ARMA!!!!111!!"

I would agree but the slightest suggestion that would involve adding another keybinding seems to melt people's brains on these forums and gets them frothing at the mouth about it being too complicated this and it's not arma that.

We need both and said people are mongs

We need both and said people are mongs

Said people are not mongs, they just happen to see things a bit differently and more in line with what the devs have made clear for a very long time at this point.