Chuc

Boot Camp - An Introductory Series

85 posts in this topic

Thanks so much for posting this I really needed to figure out a few things and this has really helped.

Could you add a system where you can invite friends to your game, like how battlefield does it, with its invites before you join a game. You have an empty lobby and wait for your buds to join, because me and my friends find the whole find server thing frustrating. Also i couldn't find a forum for this topic... sorry

Considering they just migrated to steam, the devs probably have API options to do plenty of things like that in the future using steam friends. Also have a look at the various forum sections for suggestions / questions in future mate, you'll probably find what you're looking for a lot easier or a more appropriate section to post your topics.

This is definitely a step on a great direction, well done!

Could we expect a mentor system to be put into place in the foreseable future; is there interest towards that kind of system, even?

I'm curious to know.

Best regards,

- Dial

Fantastic work Chuc, coming from a PR background it wasn't too hard to get used to the game, it was more trying to spot people that was difficult to adjust too. But that is testament to the excellent modelling and environments the guys are working on and the unreal 4 engine. 

These are especially useful for non-PR players :)

Like everyone is saying...keep em coming...

Mav B|