Chuc

Boot Camp - An Introductory Series

I hope we get one for every class as we move forward, but seeing as the models for the guns arent ready yet..eh..

I hope new players read this,remember old PR newbies running round thinking its a run and gun game :lol:  or been asked "how do you do that" or "how does this work" blah blah,but i was always helpful to point where you say just read the manual please,only game you really have to read the manual :D

From session 2: " In order to further encourage use of Squad’s native VoIP, you will continue to have the ability to transmit while wounded or dead. In addition local voice chat will not be picked up by the enemy."

So what I'm understanding, the enemy cannot hear local chat or only local chat when you are dead?

How does this work in PR, out of curiosity.

Enemy cannot hear any of your comms, alive or dead.

That first video, it is amazing!

About the new audio system, nothing new for us, PR players but I guess it will be a blast for the general public. 

Enemy cannot hear any of your comms, alive or dead.

Ok, coo.  Is that how it works in PR as well? 

Yes.. YES! Great job Dev team.., Like always.. :D
Keep it coming!

New Bootcamp Episode is up!

After the jump.

Are we going to be seeing an insurgency game mode in pre-alpha or alpha ? I fear AAS with US vs INS will not work great and might give the wrong impression or something. 

That really puts it all into prospective. Sure raveling off numbers means stuff, but until you see that sort of image, the understanding of just how big the maps are is truely breath taking! :)

2dbc670396ac16449e22d313a1f77c11_origina

Are we going to be seeing an insurgency game mode in pre-alpha or alpha ? I fear AAS with US vs INS will not work great and might give the wrong impression or something. 

Not in the short term, but when we begin seriously introducing our conventional factions, hopefully shortly into early access, we can start differentiating the game modes into something like Insurgency game mode. 

The asymmetry of Insurgency is something that really stands out in modern shooters. It would really help squad differentiate from the endless generic stuff that crowds the genre. I hope it is not to far off and shouldn't be to hard to implement since there already is an Insurgent faction.

Really big maps. That would be so much fun to play on it. Thanks for the update!