Chuc

Boot Camp - An Introductory Series

gebnhuO.jpg

Hey Squaddies!

Just wanted to redirect you guys to a new series called "Boot Camp" which will mainly feature on our Kickstarter Page, but will also spread to our main website eventually. The aim of this series is to introduce and break down key defining mechanics of Squad, in order to introduce people unfamiliar with how we do things around here.

Session 1 - The Basics

HUD | Roles | Command Markers | Rally Points

Session 2 - VoIP

Squad Member VoIP | Squad Leader VoIP

Session 3 - Strategy & Level Design

Map Scale | Advance & Secure | How to wage war | Objectives

Session 4 - Base Building & Deployables

Spawn Locations | Deployables | Deployables Graphic | Logistics and You

Session 5 - Medical System

The Medic | What happens when you get hit? Flowchart | Dragging

Session 6 - Vehicles

Roles of Vehicles | Firepower | Transportation | Resupply | Ground Vehicle Type Chart | Air Vehicle Type Chart

Very informative and will definately help people understand the finer details of the game.

I couldn't help but notice that Machine Gunner wasn't an option as a kit. I know this is early on, but are you guys planning on phasing out that kit and instead focusing on the automatic rifleman for the squad?

Very informative and will definately help people understand the finer details of the game.

I couldn't help but notice that Machine Gunner wasn't an option as a kit. I know this is early on, but are you guys planning on phasing out that kit and instead focusing on the automatic rifleman for the squad?

Yes, for the moment we are focusing on the Automatic Rifleman to fill in both Machine Gunner and Automatic Rifleman roles. We will most likely have the heavier machine gun as a customisation option for the Automatic Rifleman.

Love this HUD! Great works guys  ;)  but the map would not be as GPS, I can not yet see the exact position my mate over 2 km if he dont say me it. Pls, make it more realistic.

Nice changes, i like the Hud and the general look. I just think the old compass was bett because it was easier to give a certain directon on range like 180 +5 but even easily 180+3, you could spot it very accurat. But maybe this change is wanted.

I do have a quest about stretch goals...i dont understand something: if you wont reach for example 300000$ wont you do russian armed forces? or you will do but later or i dunno what? thanks in advantage

I'm glad you guys are doing this, while I get what's trying to be done and the roles of classes I'm always interested to know more considering it has been many years since I've played PR and have all but forgotten many of the nuances so it's very helpful!

I do have a quest about stretch goals...i dont understand something: if you wont reach for example 300000$ wont you do russian armed forces? or you will do but later or i dunno what? thanks in advantage

The stretch goals will all be realized at some point in time, but whether or not they get met will determine the time frame they will make it into the game.

The stretch goals will all be realized at some point in time, but whether or not they get met will determine the time frame they will make it into the game.

very gentle bro thanks:)