Sign in to follow this  
Purplepiff

Head shots , Direct nade or RPG UNREVIVABLE

I have a few Ideas, if someone is shot in the head or get hit with a direct RPG or Grenade they should be unrevivable, that means you lose a ticket right away. The grenades or any other explosive should have a radius if you get caught in the center of the explosion you will not be able to get revived. Maybe make a death animation for a headshot and explosives. Headshot=Turbin goes flying and bullet hole decal and the same with helmets. Explosion = sandals and turbin or helmet and boots go flying . Those not in the direct blast will only get wounded . How about some blood decals, like if I'm running and get shot the person behind me gets covered in blood or anything behind me If I get shot should have a blood splatter, but only last for a few seconds. Maybe find a way to share ammo in combat, small things like that would make the game more exiting.

I agreed with you but in PR, one grenade will put you down but too many explosion, you're dead dead.You can burn your enemy to dead, I remember once in PR that we kill a squad and we took their kits and use it to burn the dead bodies.

How will it help gameplay? Apart from forcing people back a couple of kilometers in the name of fun and spicy gameplay?

Outright deaths aren't cool to implement. But I'm sure the devs have some stuff up their sleeves.

I remember seeing devs say, certain things such as a tank shell explosion, vehicle explosion and headshots will result in instant death, meaning no revive just have to wait and respawn. I don't see the problem, you'll mostly like die more to bleeding out than to any of these things named above.

I rly like the idea of sharing ammo! Would ad some realism and forces teamplay a bit more!

I really just want to see blood splatter turbins , helmets , sandals flying . Maybe medic begin able to drag a downed teammate into cover :)

Piff, there will be mods in the future, and I'm sure these features will be found in one of them. They will not be in the base game most likely, it's been discussed. Except for dragging teammates.