Spectral

Join us on Discord

I have been on Steam allot lately and found now found this forum that you opened. I've spent 271 hours analyzing your code and bought 2 copies of the game to help show my support for the DEV team. I would like for them to add in the Ladboy Nookie sniper outfit for blending in solely with the new cannabis plants that are being added in v5.0 .....I know you get allot of requests to add in content so was throwing that out while we wait for v5 to be released..................With no disrespect, Sir..........

Edited by 1stLtREAPER

Just now, 1stLtREAPER said:

I have been on Steam allot lately and found now found this forum that you opened. I've spent 271 hours analyzing your code and bought 2 copies of the game to help show my support for the DEV team. I would like for them to add in the Ladboy Nookie sniper outfit for blending in solely with the new cannabis plants that are being added in v5.0 .....I know you get allot of requests to add in content so was throwing that out while we wait for v5 to be released..................

Well hello then.

Hello my friends this is the HYPE train waiting to going to the Train Village? Who is the driver today?

Just now, 1stLtREAPER said:

Hello my friends this is the HYPE train waiting to going to the Train Village? Who is the driver today?

I am always the driver... Ask anybody about my totally malicious fake V5 update screenshot... 

1 minute ago, 1stLtREAPER said:

30 minutes wait time until boarding.....?

Dude we boarded the train three weeks ago...

Yeah NotBrad...hey buddy.where'd I last see ya..thats right on the back of a milk carton.....how ya doin??????? Hey yas from canada how ya's doin??????

Glad to hear we have the driver here the first one on the train, besides myself.so yeah NotBrad what is the engine like under this hood, how best would you describe this engine were/your about to unleash?

13 minutes ago, Tennessee said:

It appears the instant invite is expired? 

Yes it has, thanks for the info - I've reported it to the devs.

It still said that the invitation link is expired, but it still allows me to join to the discord (maybe because I have already the SQD channel in my profile)