Sign in to follow this  
The_sack_of_potatoes

WW2 Remake

remake of the ww2 acurate history on the unreal engine.

Red Orchestra 2 does a pretty amazing job of depicting the Eastern Front and the Pacific War. Personally I'm not against having World War 2, but I think there are a lot more interesting and less depicted conflicts that have no been overdone in video games. 

Red Orchestra 2 does a pretty amazing job of depicting the Eastern Front and the Pacific War. Personally I'm not against having World War 2, but I think there are a lot more interesting and less depicted conflicts that have no been overdone in video games. 

They have been overdone in casual mainstream shooters, but not in games like PR or Squad.

They have been overdone in casual mainstream shooters, but not in games like PR or Squad.

Well I guess if people want something less "casual" they can always check out Iron Front: Liberation 1944 or use the Iron Front mod for ARMA 3 and experience more "hardcore" gameplay with additional realism / immersion mods that can be added on top of it. :)

RO2 is pretty awesome but has some faults. I'm really hoping Tripwire does a 3rd game. Knowing what they know now, they could make such an amazing game!

i know there are lots of ww2 games out there, but the most important things for me to like a ww2 game is the filling of being in the war, and the historically accurate environment.

Totally agree. I would like to see more unsung wars in Squad instead of ones that have been depicted (and well I might add) for the past 15 years. 

Six Day War anyone? Falklands? Belgians in the Congo?

Well its not like you can overdo a genre in 2 games... One of which is going to have WW2 by the way

And did I not mention RO2???

I want Squad:WW2 as much as the next guy but we've had like 50 threads about this already.

pls staaahp.

Totally agree. I would like to see more unsung wars in Squad instead of ones that have been depicted (and well I might add) for the past 15 years.

Six Day War anyone? Falklands? Belgians in the Congo?

2nd Sino-Japanese War~

Well I guess if people want something less "casual" they can always check out Iron Front: Liberation 1944 or use the Iron Front mod for ARMA 3 and experience more "hardcore" gameplay with additional realism / immersion mods that can be added on top of it.

I've tried, but fankly because no one plays it, I can't run A3 worth a damn on my current rig and PvP on ARMA is lacking in general, I'd love to see WW2 on Squad. It'd be my dream game frankly.