Boxknife

Please be patient

The past few days I've been seeing some really toxic behavior here in the forums. Respectfully,  to those bickering about the update and why it is not out yet, could you fucking not? This is an early access game. Sometimes development gets complicated, sometimes things do not goes as planned. New systems need to be reworked and added in order to create a smoother development for the FUTURE of the game. This coming V5 update will be cool, it'll have fixes, a bit of content and a lot of the base foundation for many of the systems that will be added in the updates to come (V6 V7 V8 etc). So in the mean time, live your life, watch some Walking Dead, play some other games, shit MAYBE even play Squad in its current state because it is still fun as is. So please, as a community, we owe it to the developers, the forum moderators and ourselves to act like civil un-entitled people here, and not plague the forums with shit posts and comments. We all chose to pay for the game in EARLY ACCESS and all the hitches that come with it. So, be respectful, have fun, and no more shit posting. Please. 

Rants over. Lets squad up! 

10 minutes ago, Boxknife said:

The past few days I've been seeing some really toxic behavior here in the forums. Respectfully,  to those bickering about the update and why it is not out yet, could you fucking not? This is an early access game. Sometimes development gets complicated, sometimes things do not goes as planned. New systems need to be reworked and added in order to create a smoother development for the FUTURE of the game. This coming V5 update will be cool, it'll have fixes, a bit of content and a lot of the base foundation for many of the systems that will be added in the updates to come (V6 V7 V8 etc). So in the mean time, live your life, watch some Walking Dead, play some other games, shit MAYBE even play Squad in its current state because it is still fun as is. So please, as a community, we owe it to the developers, the forum moderators and ourselves to act like civil un-entitled people here, and not plague the forums with shit posts and comments. We all chose to pay for the game in EARLY ACCESS and all the hitches that come with it. So, be respectful, have fun, and no more shit posting. Please. 

Rants over. Lets squad up! 

Much appreciated.

I've had to say it a lot lately but my biggest annoyance with some of the recent behavior is they do not have a leg to stand on with the majority of their criticism. The steam SQUAD page and Early Access game FAQ contain all the information one needs to understand their purchase before they pull the trigger.

The next 6 months I think will speak for themselves as far as development is concerned (from what I have heard), let us all try to enjoy the ride! 

In the immortal wise words of Thumper the Disney rabbit;

If you can't say something nice, don't say nothin' at all.

;P

People be saying "I paid 40 bucks for this type of quality?"

Like please, I paid 70 dollars for this and I'm very satisfied with the awesome work of this game. Great job developers!

11 minutes ago, Rekosaurus Rex said:

No one has said that...

Wanna bet?

Hell I paid $98 CAD for this game and I'm personally more than satisfied for how it has held up for an Early Access title. This has been one of the better experiences I have had for an early access game. The stuff that is supposed to come in the future will come, just have to be patient, but for now the infantry combat is awesome.

This game is in its infancy and still the most fun FPS game I have on my computer. Not sure what the fuck people are bitching about.

Early Access games evolve. Look at what Rust was when it was first released as compared to what it is today. Shit gets better.

1 hour ago, Where'sMyUpdate? said:

I've already apologised with reasoning, you commented on it remember?...

But likewise :)

This wasn't directed toward you. The community as a whole. 

Just now, Rekosaurus Rex said:

Nope...

Thought so ;)  But that being said, I do believe there are those "outliers" in every game. There is always THAT guy... The majority of the community are generally very supportive. 

Sorry, I forgot sarcasm doesn't apply to text, as it does when you word it with your mouth, silly me.

P.s can I kiss you jrwebster for the work you have accomplished over at the squad dev team? :)

Edited by Rekosaurus Rex

Sorry, I forgot sarcasm doesn't apply to text, as it does when you word it with your mouth, silly me.

lol... yeah sarcasm can be quite the lost art form in written text versus in person. haha

Oh damnit kisses don't apply to text either do they... huh, I need to work on some things...

Edited by Rekosaurus Rex

Oh damnit kisses don't apply to text either do they... huh, I need to work on some things...

I think I will pass on the kisses... My wife gets jealous. :)

Oh wait I found the emoticon button... Damnit that doesn't work either.

Edited by Rekosaurus Rex
Apparently my English doesn't work too.

3 minutes ago, Boxknife said:

God you guys go real deep with this squad immersion. Guess it aint gay if youre wearing bootbands.

Real deep :P