Boxknife

Please be patient

7 minutes ago, Socrates said:

But then again, when people complain, they might have lived a hard life.

Unsure if this is sarcasm, but anyone complaining and bitching on a forum about a game update have not had a hard life at all. You'll find the people who do this are either 

1) 12 to 21 year old kids

or

2) Still get breast fed from their mothers (no age limit applies)

3 hours ago, BLITZA said:

Unsure if this is sarcasm, but anyone complaining and bitching on a forum about a game update have not had a hard life at all. You'll find the people who do this are either 

1) 12 to 21 year old kids

or

2) Still get breast fed from their mothers (no age limit applies)

I prefer to get breast fed by other people's mothers, but whatever works I guess.

Thread summation: Be patient, STFU if you're whining. Good things coming.

7 hours ago, Socrates said:

People be saying "I paid 40 bucks for this type of quality?"

Like please, I paid 70 dollars for this and I'm very satisfied with the awesome work of this game. Great job developers!

I've paid $100 and would do it again.  This is the best FPS out there right now.  Peeps need to suck it up and enjoy the fun of progress.  Those of us that have been here since the beginning know of what I speak.

In the early days we got 1 update a month. I didn't mind waiting 3 months if it meant the game improved. Cod brats I tell ya! Just let these whiny comments go lads it does nothing but frustrate the mods, and no doubt the devs.

I really think Steam should make people fill in a questionnaire before being able to purchase Early Access games so it can weed out some of the more impatient types who think they've bought a final release. Leave them to go and whinge about the half finished AAA titles instead.

5 hours ago, GonzoPR said:

I prefer to get breast fed by other people's mothers, but whatever works I guess.

Thread summation: Be patient, STFU if you're whining. Good things coming.

Nailed it. But respectfully, shut the fuck up. 

There will always be that guy, this is the internet unfortunately. But yes, things will come when they come, you wouldn't pull a cake out of the oven after it being in for 34 seconds, solely because you want to eat it now. That's what people don't seem to grasp. 

But then again, I'm sticking with Squad and the Dev's for the long haul, so I'm kinda biased ;) 

Edited by DocEast

Yap! Agree! Myself has been raging a few days ago so i have to apologise for me having a bad day!

Squad is just great the way it is right now - i've payed much more money for games in final state that provide less support - not to mention the bugs in those "finals".

Keep the spirit up!