Sign in to follow this  
JayAuto

Can you guys make it so we can test the current state of the vehicles?

Can you guys make it so we can test the current state of the vehicles because if you guys make it for firing range that would be nice just so people understand the current state and may help with bug finding?

No, stop asking. It will come out when it does. It is up to the QA to test them, but even then they have to wait for the dev's. Consider this thread locked. Same with the first one.

Edited by wetblue13

1 minute ago, wetblue13 said:

No, stop asking. It will come out when it does. It is up to the QA to test them, but even then they have to wait for the dev's.

I have the right to ask, don't have to be so rude.

Just now, JayAuto said:

I have the right to ask, don't have to be so rude.

Im not being rude, im just stating. People ask this all of the time. It is in the FAQ about vehicles, we wont get to test them. Plus you made a thread before this, with the same question.

Edited by wetblue13

Just now, wetblue13 said:

Im not being rude, im just stating. People ask this all of the time. It is in the FAQ about vehicles, we wont get to test them.

And i know that, I was just maybe suggesting it.

2 minutes ago, JayAuto said:

And i know that, I was just maybe suggesting it.

Sorry, but I dont think that will happen, it's up to the dev's.

Just now, wetblue13 said:

Sorry, but I dont think that will happen, it's up to the dev's.

I know that!  but im sure ill find a way to spawn it in! Cause on of the HMMV's In the game so far!

15 minutes ago, JayAuto said:

Can you guys make it so we can test the current state of the vehicles because if you guys make it for firing range that would be nice just so people understand the current state and may help with bug finding?

I think the big problem with the vehicles right now is the netcode. The vehicles themselves probably dont have that many bugs, its just that they only work in singleplayer. We just have to be patient and let the Devs finish coding the systems needed to get them in game.

No. It's not like vehicles are nearly done and the dev's are holding them back from you.

Only until recently were vehicles having issues with syncing to the server and other players. They're still implementing the physics and deployables with vehicles. If they were to let us test it (which they don't, considering they can test it themselves and get more information out of it); game play would be buggy. 

This isn't a game that's been released and every update should be treated as a "Content/DLC Update". Because that's not the case, this is literally a game that is in development, and will be for at least another year. 

29 minutes ago, JayAuto said:

I know that!  but im sure ill find a way to spawn it in! Cause on of the HMMV's In the game so far!

Good luck with that... 

3 minutes ago, jrwebster said:

Good luck with that... 

Called Hacks/Scripts Ill end up trying to decode/code scripts! Not hacking scripts !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 minutes ago, JayAuto said:

Called Hacks/Scripts Ill end up trying to decode/code scripts! Not hacking scripts !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep... get right on that.. sounds like a great idea. I'm absolutely sure that won't end badly.

EDIT:

I suppose rather than being completely sarcastic, I should also refer you to our EULA. Thanks for reading.

http://store.steampowered.com//eula/393380_eula_0

10 minutes ago, jrwebster said:

Yep... get right on that.. sounds like a great idea. I'm absolutely sure that won't end badly.

Where is the "favorite this post" button?

50 minutes ago, wetblue13 said:

Im not being rude, im just stating. People ask this all of the time. It is in the FAQ about vehicles, we wont get to test them. Plus you made a thread before this, with the same question.

No, that was very rude

47 minutes ago, JayAuto said:

You wont be able to. You do not have a ID for it to spawn.

42 minutes ago, Gorzu said:

I think the big problem with the vehicles right now is the netcode. The vehicles themselves probably dont have that many bugs, its just that they only work in singleplayer. We just have to be patient and let the Devs finish coding the systems needed to get them in game.

Yes it is the net code, they are working on it :) hopefully he read Vehicles Part 1.

13 minutes ago, JayAuto said:

Hacks/Scripts are code, you would have to create the code. You just stated "Hacks". If you are a good programmer good luck :) and well have fun trying to spawn them. I believe they would just spawn a model if you figured a way. But highly doubtful that you "spawn" one. Right now we know that the vehicles need to take damage from anything really. It was in the vehicles part 1.

No.

At this point in time all testing will take place within the internal and community playtesting environments. 

1 hour ago, wetblue13 said:

You wont be able to. You do not have a ID for it to spawn.

Yes it is the net code, they are working on it :) hopefully he read Vehicles Part 1.

Hacks/Scripts are code, you would have to create the code. You just stated "Hacks". If you are a good programmer good luck :) and well have fun trying to spawn them. I believe they would just spawn a model if you figured a way. But highly doubtful that you "spawn" one. Right now we know that the vehicles need to take damage from anything really. It was in the vehicles part 1.

I am a good programmer because i coded a ESP, AIMBOT, NO-RECOIL, AND Much More. Private Scripts Dont get patched! *Message To All other hackers DONT RELEASE YOUR SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can only think of one word for what moderators should do with this thread, and it rhymes with "Cock"