Chuc

Release: Alpha Version 5

Today is a national holiday, let the developers rest!  

Ups! I wasn't aware of that!

Enviado desde mi GT-I9500 mediante Tapatalk

2 hours ago, LookAss said:

April 20th... any news about performance increasing? Any idea about how long do we have to wait?

Thanks!

UE4.11 (v6) is better multi-threaded so should bring improvements especially to AMD cpu users. Bigger gains should come from the animation rework. How long those will take is hard to say even for the Devs themselves. Rest assured it'll be here when it's ready and that the devs are doing their level best to get it out. 

I am uninstalled this

You need to get your basic mechanics right instead of the adding that has been happening up until now. ping is still increasing over time, starting at 50 and ending at 150+ after 15 mins.

The aiming is stil very unnatural for mouse control, I dont care how realistic its suppossed to be. Its still a game with mouse and keyboard, sacrifices have to be made to keep it playable, this is beyond frustating.

And don't give me crap about going back to COD or BF, I come from Red orchestra and insurgency where I am always on top

Edited by Falc

I am uninstalled this

You need to get your basic mechanics right instead of the adding that has been happening up until now. ping is still increasing over time, starting at 50 and ending at 150+ after 15 mins.

The aiming is stil very unnatural for mouse control, I dont care how realistic its suppossed to be. Its still a game with mouse and keyboard, sacrifices have to be made to keep it playable, this is beyond frustating.

And don't give me crap about going back to COD or BF, I come from Red orchestra and insurgency where I am always on top

Thank you and good bye

2 hours ago, CanadianBacon92 said:

And that's what I have a problem with. There is no "I" in a team game ;).

Apparently that's the problem, Falc is trying to play Squad not as "We" but as "I"....Big,big focking Fail! :D

Good bye, so long. See you when vehicles come :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Sadly many times I have to play as a lone wolf. When your squad isn't doing shit you have no other choice... I'm preety good by the way

Lookass, I respectfully disagree; there's always two other options: join a different squad or start one yourself. You might find out that you're a really great SL.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

20 hours ago, LookAss said:

Sadly many times I have to play as a lone wolf. When your squad isn't doing shit you have no other choice... I'm preety good by the wayemoji14.png

Find a different server!!!

The thing is that I live in Argentina and for the moment there are very few servers that are playable ping wise.

2 hours ago, Oldschool61 said:

I hate that answer, as well as the 'make your own squad'...  ugh.   

The reality is there are not boatloads of active servers at any given time that have space.  They seem to be either full or empty.    

Heaven forbid people come down on sucky SL's and worthless teammates ....   couldn't have that. 

On 4/22/2016 at 5:47 AM, smokyhook said:

Lookass, I respectfully disagree; there's always two other options: join a different squad or start one yourself. You might find out that you're a really great SL.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Sadly, there are lots of times as of more recent where the entire team is FUBAR. It's literally impossible for them to get their shit together sometimes when not a single squad leader is in it to win it. Cases like this I feel its acceptable to lone wolf, and perhaps even beneficial in some cases. Unless of course you're in the mood to try and micro manage 8 other squad leaders running around with their heads cut off, by all means go for it. I am almost always not up to that task. 

Alpha 5.3 Hotfix is going live

• Fixed an issue where connections would not be cleaned up properly when the player timed out, leaving them in the server for longer than they should be.  

6 minutes ago, RoyAwesome said:

Alpha 5.3 Hotfix is going live

• Fixed an issue where connections would not be cleaned up properly when the player timed out, leaving them in the server for longer than they should be.  

inb4 people complaining about AMD problems

11 minutes ago, Alexitaly92 said:

inb4 people complaining about AMD problems

NO AMD FIX?