Chuc

Alpha 5 Released

first impressions - text chat size seems way bigger and too many announcements when people connect and disconnect looks cluttered . great job on update tho on v5 :) 

I like the new arrow for your own marker on the UI however it gets blocked by anything else on the map like SL's position marker and ammo markers and flag markers.. :) so if you're around something it is impossible to see which way you are pointing. Fixes please! :)

Bugs.

-weapon not showing sometimes. Just holding hands in the air.

-Flags are all white

-graphics textures not render sometimes

Edited by Dundish

BwbSVPam.jpg

The only thing that bothers me in the new update is the gray scaled map which is making me colorblind.

I would prefer to have the old back and/or at least have the option to toggle it on/off.

2 minutes ago, Planetgong said:

I had that before the update, this morningemoji15.png

I have seen it but that was before v4.2

The new mosque in Chora seems to have an invisible wall around it that we cant access if it is to the west of russian main

The new mosque in Chora seems to have an invisible wall around it that we cant access if it is to the west of russian main

Irontaxi said at discord that's a known bug, will fix it soon ™

I'll do an FPS test in about 1/2 hour when i'm on as my OCD knows what's what with my rig and the usual servers I play.

I have been playing at 50fps fixed (i.e it never goes lower) on them no bother, I am hoping for 60fps fixed - this will make my year a happier one!

Edited by ShoshinUK

i have waited for the update see form a view point on the increase sway so here it is.

I understand what you want but as it is now..trying to hit a target at 50m mark (this is base on the shooting range so if this is wrong range they forget) the sway is a "Bit" too much. Just a Bit. i say 1-5% off the mark. it sway too much that it moves the sights off the target. it rewards people with sights so i must ask, if i have a sight why would i step in the 50 mark range? my Acog scope tells me to push to 60 or 70 mark. either a lower the cone that the game sway or lower the speed at which the sway moves. in my view as it stands now when i have a Scope of any kind but the red dot i will step away from the 50m mark because i will have the advantage while having iron sights...dear god pray and spray at its best lol. 

unless you want to push the battle ranges and that was your objective then i understand it just that the idea works with everyone has the same sights. I am thinking about those with sights Vs those without on a close range of 50m and beyond

in good news, thank you for fixing this strange bug that makes your weapon all pixels when moving around and like how changing weapons in game has icons for the weapon. quick question, did you guys remove the AA for MSAA?

Edited by RaulO4

1 hour ago, Dundish said:

Have you guys gain any performance?

I have higher max fps in servers but my FPS drops a lot harder and more often. 

Good job Squad Team.  The game doesn't run any better performance wise, but I did notice a lot of improvements.  Hopefully you can nail down on that animation system sometime soon.  Epic settings at 45 fps when shit is getting intense, low settings is the same.  Just need an extra 15 fps for this to feel smooth.  That Eye Adaption Filter is absolutely amazing though!  Makes Fools Road much brighter.

GOOOOOD JOB  ............ BUT

Amd Fix Please !!!!!!! And the G3 i wait and wait...ohhh i cant wait anymore :DDD