Jump to content
dvsilverwing

The Weapons Thread!

Recommended Posts

Man, why do all the cool revolvers of Russia get cancelled? I wish I had never played Battlefield Bad Company because I genuinely love the MP412 REX, but I'll never own one just because there was no interest in importing the Revolver EXport REX.

Cause nobody need russian quality S&W style revolver, except for couple of enthusiasts like you. It is not service gun, not even EDC. Just funny thing for rare shooting and dust catching.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cause nobody need russian quality S&W style revolver, except for couple of enthusiasts like you. It is not service gun, not even EDC. Just funny thing for rare shooting and dust catching.

 

Yeah I guess that makes sense. I like unique weapons, but if it's not profitable then there's no reason to make it. The good folks over at Automag found that out the hard way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Man, why do all the cool revolvers of Russia get cancelled? I wish I had never played Battlefield Bad Company because I genuinely love the MP412 REX, but I'll never own one just because there was no interest in importing the Revolver EXport REX.

 

Wasn't it because it came out the same time Russian imports got banned in US and Canada, making it's primary target sellers moot?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah I guess that makes sense. I like unique weapons, but if it's not profitable then there's no reason to make it. The good folks over at Automag found that out the hard way.

Oh wow.  Yeah they could've had a better marketing department, but I guess you don't have much to work with in 1960's USA besides Shotgun News magazine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A-stan was colony of Great Britain Empire.So since there is a lot of SMLE rifles.

Even during A-Stan war(Mean Soviet) was something like this.

blog+lee+enfield+stan.jpg

106153805-an-afghan-shows-his-old-lee-en

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Rainmaker said:

Who else is waiting for this baby?

I am a bit worried about GPMGs, Z-Trooper said the reason why they haven't implemented them already is because they are not a game changer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Rainmaker said:

(Screw you formatting)

 

22 minutes ago, ZiGreen said:

I am a bit worried about GPMGs, Z-Trooper said the reason why they haven't implemented them already is because they are not a game changer.

6 hours ago, Rainmaker said:

Screw you too

 

I wouldn't worry about GPMGs. I would definitely expect their appearance, but honestly, they really aren't a concern now. 

You'll need to remake everything from scratch, and looking at the M249 that Z-Trooper modeled, you'll know it's going to be hard work. And for the PKM, you'll need to rework those animations too, since they feed differently.

Yeah yeah they are different cos calibre and blah blah, but you do have to note that the current LMGs can't utilise their bipods, and coupled with the fact that penetration hasn't made it in-game yet (think anti-ballistic trees), adding GPMGs now would be meaningless as heck.

I'd be more surprise if they weren't added. The British Armed Forces won't be BAF without their L7A2s, the US Army won't be US Army without their M240s, and the Russian Ground Forces would most certainly not be RGF without their PKPs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Blackout330 said:

 

 

I wouldn't worry about GPMGs. I would definitely expect their appearance, but honestly, they really aren't a concern now. 

You'll need to remake everything from scratch, and looking at the M249 that Z-Trooper modeled, you'll know it's going to be hard work. And for the PKM, you'll need to rework those animations too, since they feed differently.

Yeah yeah they are different cos calibre and blah blah, but you do have to note that the current LMGs can't utilise their bipods, and coupled with the fact that penetration hasn't made it in-game yet (think anti-ballistic trees), adding GPMGs now would be meaningless as heck.

I'd be more surprise if they weren't added. The British Armed Forces won't be BAF without their L7A2s, the US Army won't be US Army without their M240s, and the Russian Ground Forces would most certainly not be RGF without their PKPs.

I hope you are right. I remember PR GPMGs as devastating, most powerful infantry weapons and I like it, hope devs like it too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kalbouneh said:

maybe some beat up/ very used weapons for the insurgents as below pic from gta v

 

oqaqtu.jpg

Ow ow ow ow owowowowowow.... Wow

It looks so good I wanna cry for this gun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14.03.2016 at 11:19 AM, ZiGreen said:

I am a bit worried about GPMGs, Z-Trooper said the reason why they haven't implemented them already is because they are not a game changer.

Not a game changer? What about 45 rounds in RPK74's mag?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BrossParavoss said:

Not a game changer? What about 45 rounds in RPK74's mag?

Nothing, compared to real guns like 240 or PKM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/19/2016 at 4:43 AM, Kalbouneh said:

maybe some beat up/ very used weapons for the insurgents as below pic from gta v

The weapons in game are already pretty damn beat up, but there are some ways they could change the weathering. That being said, as it stands now it's petty fine. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I found worst weapon, which do not have any practical use in game - RPG7/M72.

1) Too long time to change;

2) Too small splash damage;

3) Too difficult to hit;

GL - is more convenient weapon.

For Russians mates: nothing will be changed if DEVs give  extra LAT to RAF. Maybe it have reason to increase a splash damage and speed of prepare to shoot?

Edited by BrossParavoss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Change time always hurts.It must be enchanced IMO.

Put on save -> took grenade -> throw -> Ready you weapon.It took a lot of time.

But switching between UGL -> Rifle or Rifle -> UGL is dumbest one.

 

Weapon must be on save only when you change main weapon to something else(Pistol/Tube/Shovel/MedKit etc etc).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, samogon said:

Change time always hurts.It must be enchanced IMO.

Put on save -> took grenade -> throw -> Ready you weapon.It took a lot of time.

But switching between UGL -> Rifle or Rifle -> UGL is dumbest one.

 

Weapon must be on save only when you change main weapon to something else(Pistol/Tube/Shovel/MedKit etc etc).

Yes, but Grenadier K/D and RPG-st K/D...It is not comparable. As well as profit for squad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, BrossParavoss said:

Oh shit! RPG - has a very flat trajectory! )))) Amazing!

yeah,yeah and bullets appers from the center of the screen.

OG7 same ballistic as PG-7V,they have flattened trajectory.At 100-200 meters - they almost flat.

PG-7VL - yes,they curved.

PG-7VR and TBG - well,grenade launcher turns into very powerful brick launcher :)

 

pic_87.jpg

 

What about ILAWs,well I don't really know.I think they should have trajectory,similar to PG-7VL.Maybe a bit more flattened.

Edited by samogon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Shadow_Lock said:

Wouldn't mind seeing these as a possible Russian/Militia gun emplacement ;)

Russia?DShK?Really?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, samogon said:

Russia?DShK?Really?

Out of curiousity, what .50 Russian HMG do you use?

Is it the Kord?

2 hours ago, Shadow_Lock said:

Wouldn't mind seeing these as a possible Russian/Militia gun emplacement ;)

You do know that the DShK has been around long enough to be featured on "Forgotten Weapons" right? I mean, if it was built in 1935 I'd expect the RGF to actually use something newer in those 81 years...

Edited by Blackout330

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Blackout330 said:

Out of curiousity, what .50 Russian HMG do you use?

Is it the Kord?

You do know that the DShK has been around long enough to be featured on "Forgotten Weapons" right? I mean, if it was built in 1935 I'd expect the RGF to actually use something newer in those 81 years...

95b50334b71900e5622c8bb77a83b955.png

NSV UTES is common since A-stan war.Kord slowly replace them.Or maybe already replace them.

 

DShK-M is still in active use by some countries and non-conventional forces.DShK is in oblivion.Also - the gun on Video is DShK-M.

DShK have diffirent... well,a lot of diffirent things.Like belt feeding.

12,7-%D0%BC%D0%BC_%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B0%D0%

Edited by samogon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×