criticofgames

SQUAD is getting great reviews Here's the latest

1. reviews wont be important for me until vehicles come into play for clear reasons but at least note this, this is good news that the Good play is getting solid right? 

It's nice to know that people are still putting out good reviews for Squad. It's makes me proud to be a part of this community from the beginning and see  how much it has matured to this masterpiece that everyone craves, but isn't even close to being finished. ^_^

Edit: Ha I just noticed it's your own review!

8 minutes ago, Tartantyco said:

It's your own review, dude....

Maybe he meant he wrote a great review for Squad.

Haha, Isn't the second time this guy posted one of his own reviews here? :P

With a similar title as well I believe.

Don't care tho! Good review is a good review! Keep on the work dude!

I gave SQUAD a negative review on STEAM and highlighted its bias community and lack of AMD performance.

Maybe one day, I could rewrite a positive review about SQUAD.

Until then, SQUAD is nothing more than another B grade indie game that can't be used on AMD processors.

On 3/20/2016 at 3:24 AM, RollingInTheHurt said:

I gave SQUAD a negative review on STEAM and highlighted its bias community and lack of AMD performance.

Until then, SQUAD is nothing more than another B grade indie game that can't be used on AMD processors.

I keep hearing that same rhetoric but it's unproven as I know a dozen people playing on AMD that experience zero issues.  

"B Grade" is subjective and since you're the only person that I've heard not like it then you can just fuck off.  Damn right we're bias.  Hahahaha

On 3/20/2016 at 7:24 AM, RollingInTheHurt said:

Or don't be a cheap ass and buy the better hardware?

Lol, I'm joking///

Either way, of course we are biased. Why wouldn't we be? I mean, this is the greatest game that has ever been created.

This is too funny.

In all seriousness, how can a "biased community" justify giving the game a bad review? Have I missed something in life where an external factor directly tarnishes the source? I just think you're butt hurt because AMD sucks, and you're looking for another (poor) excuse for the bad review.

This is my review.

Of course, I'm as biased as can be, because I like the game, but I really feel that the devs are to blame for this. They shouldn't have made the game this good already. Shame on you.