Shovely Joe

show your work

ftmaJq_m72niE85IoLl3aoZbsl4EJMwzcMqLpQNIso... i just started on this bridge, a couple of hours in, and it's the first model im making in UE4, so i was curious to see if any of you guys are making models or maps or what ever, and if you would like to show your work in progress! :)

anyway here is what ive made so far... its not much, but its something ^_^ - im making a "bascule bridge" so its gonna have a "fighting position" in the bridgeoperating house

Edited by Shovely Joe

I have a great idea's and what not, and well im not use to UE4 on making landscape, i most to unity. But i can handle it and work on it more. Looks awesome! ill try and find a photo of one of my unity projects

Looking good mate!

As a heads up we do have a thread dedicated to this already : 

Some absolutely fantastic work in there. You should check it out and post your own stuff in there too.

Cheers.

21 minutes ago, FreezerGeezer said:

Looking good mate!

As a heads up we do have a thread dedicated to this already : 

Some absolutely fantastic work in there. You should check it out and post your own stuff in there too.

Cheers.

Just wait till you see what i have in store :P

Just downloaded unreal engine yesterday, getting a feel for it and have been doing tests using heightmaps imported from world builder. Heres some landscape in worldbuilder im gonna work on getting into Unreal Engine for mapping

Z5JHaD7.jpg

Edited by OakleyHidef

On 3/18/2016 at 2:55 PM, OakleyHidef said:

Just downloaded unreal engine yesterday, getting a feel for it and have been doing tests using heightmaps imported from world builder. Heres some landscape in worldbuilder im gonna work on getting into Unreal Engine for mapping

Z5JHaD7.jpg

I always used my mouse in order to make landscape, i could never get world builder to work on my pc properly.