Jump to content
Bash

Weekly top 5 highlight reel

Recommended Posts

Would anyone be interested in watching an on-going weekly highlight?  I'm thinking like ESPN's top 10 sportsing moments of the week.  People could submit links to their best moments.  What do you all think?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

would love to see this happen! would also have loved to contribute but my pc is total shait.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Karl Van Tastic said:

I would love to contribute, but I have no idea how to cut out a snip of a 45min recording.

 

4 minutes ago, Zeno965 said:

would love to see this happen! would also have loved to contribute but my pc is total shait.

 

Yeah i wouldn't be able to edit down all the videos but if you posted it to say mega.nz as a zip then told me what time in the video is the "highlight" i could cut it into a highlight reel real quick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Karl Van Tastic said:

Sweet, I'll try and record more then. When the crazy stuff happenes, I always don't record.

Story of my life, both when gaming and airsoft.

One time at an airsoft event, lots of cool stuff happened, didnt get a single good footage. But camera was on when I was taking a leak...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Karl Van Tastic said:

Sweet, I'll try and record more then. When the crazy stuff happenes, I always don't record.

 

17 hours ago, Igno said:

Story of my life, both when gaming and airsoft.

One time at an airsoft event, lots of cool stuff happened, didnt get a single good footage. But camera was on when I was taking a leak...

Shadow play!  Use the replay function to hit a button and it saves the last x amount of minutes.  You can set the temporary file size limit or the recording time length limit.  3 or 5 minutes is usually enough.  That was you dont record and entire match but only the moments you want

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×