Karl Van Tastic

Why is there an orange in the mosque toilet?

4 minutes ago, SuicidalChair said:

thats a toilet? no wonder the insurgents are so angry.

...wait ...a toilet? WHAT???? WE DRANK FROM THAT WATER

Now, gentlemen.. Imagine sitting on that for a moment. I have a few things that come to mind, firstly, a normal guys ass does not fit in such a small hole, from that picture I'd estimate that 31,6% of both of your cheeks will be on the planks slightly higher than the "core" of your ass, causing major discomfort escalating throughout the session. Secondly, it looks like the finish on the wood was half arsed (intended) at best.. the amount of splinters you'd have.. Christ. Lesser things have caused wars. Thirdly, after lowering yourself in between the two planks in agony, your sack would most likely be at least 41% submerged in the poo water. This could be taken as a nice refreshing feeling after a hot day of fighting but god forbid the feeling once you've relaxed there for a moment and something floats to hit your sack.. It could be an orange or it could be something else...

In conclusion, if this is the quality of the toilet-design, I can understand why Indians have designated shitting streets. Disgraceful/10.

Edited by SgtHerhi

Clearly some of you have not been to the Middle East and witnessed the toilet options in use there.

I clearly remember frequent usage of the brace and "hover" technique where I was deployed in Kuwait and Saudi Arabia.

3 minutes ago, Cowboy_Chuck said:

Clearly some of you have not been to the Middle East and witnessed the toilet options in use there.

I clearly remember frequent usage of the brace and "hover" technique where I was deployed in Kuwait and Saudi Arabia.

Ohh damn they don't even try to sit on them do they. Forgot that was a thing haha. I still stand by my analysis.

1 hour ago, SgtHerhi said:

Now, gentlemen.. Imagine sitting on that for a moment. I have a few things that come to mind, firstly, a normal guys ass does not fit in such a small hole, from that picture I'd estimate that 31,6% of both of your cheeks will be on the planks slightly higher than the "core" of your ass, causing major discomfort escalating throughout the session. Secondly, it looks like the finish on the wood was half arsed (intended) at best.. the amount of splinters you'd have.. Christ. Lesser things have caused wars. Thirdly, after lowering yourself in between the two planks in agony, your sack would most likely be at least 41% submerged in the poo water. This could be taken as a nice refreshing feeling after a hot day of fighting but god forbid the feeling once you've relaxed there for a moment and something floats to hit your sack.. It could be an orange or it could be something else...

In conclusion, if this is the quality of the toilet-design, I can understand why Indians have designated shitting streets. Disgraceful/10.

Yes, the slit is about 1,5 oranges wide if you take perspective into account. That is pretty narrow.

i don't know how wide your poop is.. but personally... speaking only for myself... i require only my excrement to enter the toilet.. not the entirety of my posterior regions plus fruit bunch (grapes and banana)

Having lived in Asia i can honestly say there were a few times i would have been grateful for such a toilet.. especially with the very courteous citrus accent 

1 hour ago, IrOnTaXi said:

i don't know how wide your poop is.. but personally... speaking only for myself... i require only my excrement to enter the toilet.. not the entirety of my posterior regions plus fruit bunch (grapes and banana)

Having lived in Asia i can honestly say there were a few times i would have been grateful for such a toilet.. especially with the very courteous citrus accent 

Yeah it's no different than the toilets on a mountain cabin, where there is no electricity or plumbing.

Or when you are trecking in the wilderness you just have to squat in nature. Where my biggest fear is to tilt/fall backwards because of my stiff ass legs.

2 hours ago, Karl Van Tastic said:

Yeah it's no different than the toilets on a mountain cabin, where there is no electricity or plumbing.

Or when you are trecking in the wilderness you just have to squat in nature. Where my biggest fear is to tilt/fall backwards because of my stiff ass legs.

You need to evolve into the one cheek on a stone technique, squatting is just so medieval.

2 hours ago, Karl Van Tastic said:

It never fails. Any time I go hunting, as soon as I get to my stand or wherever, duty always calls... I always bring a roll of TP when I hunt, and then the animals smell my pooh and steer clear haha. No wonder I never see anything...

Placing orange peel at the bottom of your toilet is said to reduce odor. 

Heck if you might feel like having a healthy snack when pondering about important life questions why not have an orange

16 hours ago, SgtHerhi said:

Squat. Problems solved.

Shedgum cement factory service station, worst shit of my life so far. Living in Al Khobar, you learned to Squat or get covered in all sorts.

edit: LOL I capitalized the S in squat due to Squad typing habits. Squadlyfe.