Nick

Better Optimization?

The game will be optimized right?

First of all Squad does not look that amazing. Yeah, it looks good but it should not require a high end pc to get 60 fps on ultra/high settings or stay under 50FPS on a GTX960. This is not the final state of Squads optimization right?

Incoming..

Also to be noted that the FPS is also related to networking, not just your beefy GFX card. They are currently taking steps of three to four fronts. Netcode rewrite, Animation system overhoul, Vehicle networking and architecture and something related to the AMD problems (which seems to be under NDA, so no information on it).

Just now, WARti0k0ne -BG- said:

Incoming..

Also to be noted that the FPS is also related to networking, not just your beefy GFX card. They are currently taking steps of three to four fronts. Netcode rewrite, Animation system overhoul, Vehicle networking and architecture and something related to the AMD problems (which seems to be under NDA, so no information on it).

Guess that explains why I get an fps boost when I go target practice alone

That is correct, most staple server side is atm. 50 - 60 player ones. Above that the FPS fluctuation might or might not hit you, depending of the map and where and what everyone is doing in the server. Not that a big issue in my mind if you are playing like supposed to be playing with team and macro level with firebuddy/battlebuddy.