Chuc

What's up with Vehicles? Part 1

Noxxid3   
29 minutes ago, mastah4 said:

Its fake. The article id should be higher than 86

It may or may not be fake, look at the URL ID=73? Just typed it in and seems like it is a page being edited and not fully finished.

Edited by wetblue13

DSTAT20   
41 minutes ago, NotBrad said:

When I saw this page, nearly jizzed in my pants...

ZrsbaVf.png

Technically it's not the 3rd of march, so it's hard for me to believe.

mastah4   
2 minutes ago, wetblue13 said:

It may or may not be fake, look at the URL ID=73? Just typed it in and seems like it is a page being edited and not fully finished.

Nope. With every new entry on the website, the article id gets incremented by 2,3 or 4. Type in any id number and you get the same error.

Edited by mastah4

Noxxid3   
Just now, DSTAT20 said:

Technically it's not the 3rd of march, so it's hard for me to believe.

............................................________........................ 
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,.................. 
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,............ 
.........................,/...............................................”:,........ 
.....................,?......................................................\,..... 
.................../...........................................................,}.... 
................./......................................................,:`^`..}.... 
.............../...................................................,:”........./..... 
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../..... 
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../........ 
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/........... 
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}........... 
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../............ 
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../............. 
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”............... 
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\................... 
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__........... 
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,.... 
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\........................ 
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\....................... 
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__.. 
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``....... 
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\............... 
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\..............
3/10/16 dude, so its march 10th

Noxxid3   
1 minute ago, mastah4 said:

Nope. With every new entry on the website, the article id gets incremented by 2,3 or 4

I forgot about that and also it is missed spelled. So it is fake.

mastah4   
Just now, wetblue13 said:

I forgot about that and also it is missed spelled. So it is fake.

Sorry for destroying your hopes and dreams.. Just keep calm and carry on.

Damn...

This is where I think the Squad devs should put their effort in, into coding. You guys can put as many cool weapons, factions and maps all you want but I think people are gonna lose interest if we can't get some nice mechanics.

TekNak   

Definitely real. This article was on the website just for a brief moment on that third of March 16'. It got removed so fast i could hardly believe it myself!

Noxxid3   
35 minutes ago, TekNak said:

Definitely real. This article was on the website just for a brief moment on that third of March 16'. It got removed so fast i could hardly believe it myself!

look at his date on the bottom left. Lol

Edited by wetblue13

BlackCat   
2 hours ago, NotBrad said:

When I saw this page, nearly jizzed in my pants...

ZrsbaVf.png

Fake, I don't believe they promised anything much less "many months".

Noxxid3   
2 minutes ago, IrOnTaXi said:

Its not real and we didnt post it. afaik

if someone did.. its ok.. we arent trolled and don't get bothered by it. 

Carry on!

Good, and we the community know if it is fake or not. Just keep up the good work! 

NotBrad   
41 minutes ago, IWI-GALIL5.56FA said:

Wonder who made this? Seems like a back-handed slap to the face of the Dev's...

Why would you say that? There really isn't anything offensive to the dev team in it, I mean we've waited this long haven't we? They have made it clear anyhow that the vehicles update is still a ways off, so there really isn't anything to back it up. But who knows right?

30 minutes ago, wetblue13 said:

beb34dfa63c67269cb3df6eacb93640a.png Oh shit i found this!

"Hi Folks" =/= "Hey Squaddies!!!" 0/10 no emotion

Also, dammit Brad!

Edited by Hunter_Sh0tz