Chuc

What's up with Vehicles? Part 1

beomulf   

just wondering can players of different teams enter the same vehicle at the same time? and would it cause the vehicle to explode?

and as many above already said, nice read thx. 

TekNak   
54 minutes ago, PR.IT Aragorn89 said:

Very interesting article, even with my low knowledge of "how to programm stuff". Another great thing is that you just share with us all those problem and work behind the scene, and this is gorgeus for a Dev team IMO!   Well done guys. Untill the next article i'll just seat and taste my popcorn!

And by theme Roy starts the Hype Train! :3

Chook chook!

Root   

These articles are the exact reason why Squad and Star Citizen are such amazing crowd-funded games. The community involvement is insane.

Thank you for sharing this with us, the insight is amazing! And also amazing work guys. We appreciate the effort! :)

A different dev might have just shoved the vehicles out the door with the effed up netcode, with the promise of fixing it later. Cheers for taking the massive amounts of time to lay the groundwork for something awesome, I can only imagine the potential for the rest of the vehicles and what the modding community can do with the code you've written. Thankyou for the transparency as well, its a breath of fresh air in a market saturated with bullshit and excuses. If this was EA we would get the same old '2complicated5u' crap they've been peddling since bfbc2.

Take the time you need Devs, you´re doing a great job with the limited time and manpower you guys have!

Thanks for being open and describing what you´re going through, it really is interesting to read!

Very cool. I (along with many others) appreciate the work you do. Not only in-game, but letting the community know what it is you're doing, and how you're doing it!

Thanks!

NotBrad   
7 hours ago, RoyAwesome said:

You guys probably wont see part 2 until vehicles are out, but I hope you all enjoyed this insight into what we are working on :)

Super sly move there Roy, me'thinks the vehicles and the update are already finished and you are just trolling us by saying we won't see one till we see the other. I think you are holding one over on us just for fun...

Tommy   

Wow just reading this update was exhausting.. I'm glad I wasn't developing it!  Awesome work Mr.Awesome.

Edited by Tommy

Noxxid3   

Thanks Roy! Great work guys, keep it up. Love the info, hopefully these shut up the haters on steam complaining about vehicles. 

Noxxid3   
2 hours ago, Bluedrake42 said:

Finally something to link everyone to when they ask me what the status is on vehicles haha

Make a clickable url for your live streams :P or an automatic bot for any questions relating to "Vehicles".