Chuc

What's up with Vehicles? Part 1

I DO NOT CARE about vehicles for now. I just want the game to run smoth. I have a high end pc and this is the only game my pc struggle with... 35-120fps...

I have quite a few hours in SQUAD (800+) Feel pretty hopeless to try play a good round of SQUAD with low fps.

2 minutes ago, Dundish said:

I DO NOT CARE about vehicles for now. I just want the game to run smoth. I have a high end pc and this is the only game my pc struggle with... 35-120fps...

I have quite a few hours in SQUAD (800+) Feel pretty hopeless to try play a good round of SQUAD with low fps.

count in the input lag (yes, there is a high input lag) and the game is ruined

2 hours ago, Dundish said:

When vehicles come out I hope that dosent effect fps :(

8 minutes ago, Black_Hawk said:

When vehicles come out I hope that dosent effect fps :(

Yes, if they not do something about it so ... Imagine that they would implement the vehicle now, straight in. Fps devastation...  They have ALOT of work to do. ALOT. Probably more work than themselves could imagine

So excited for vehicles! Going to completely change the game in my opinion, I'm excited to see how they are balanced and whether squad leads have control etc. Also random trucks and cars around the map that anyone can use? Yes please.

5 minutes ago, TG_Thuggins said:

So excited for vehicles! Going to completely change the game in my opinion, I'm excited to see how they are balanced and whether squad leads have control etc. Also random trucks and cars around the map that anyone can use? Yes please.

There not gonna do that X-D

The vehicles are going to be at the main spawn

7 minutes ago, CR8Z said:

Is vehicles Part 2 coming soon?

Problably after they released the vehicels...

3 hours ago, Dundish said:

Problably after they released the vehicels...

The .50 is classed as a static vehicle because you get in/out so, strangely as it may seem, the next iteration could be classed as 'part 2' and CR8Z is correct. 

If we've vehicles or not,we're here to test this out,give our DEV's feedback/report bugs and then they can sorte it out...

Some of you youngsters wouldn't believe what we had,back in the days...Playing DeltaForce with Dialup internet connection,lulz,you lot wouldn't have survived.

Anyhow,FPS will come,you'll now that!!. :D

Was thinking with Chinooks and resupply's I would like to see an animation involved with dropping crates off, not just a magic appearance of a crate. Would like too see the crate rolling down the slope of the back door and then resting on the ground, taking at least 4  seconds. Thus making resupply a little more fraught with danger as the pilot would have to wait for the animation to happen. Maybe allow the resupply to drop from say 6 foot any higher and the crate could break some of the contents, resulting in only half the supply's being deployed, just some ideas.

57 minutes ago, dewi316 said:

Was thinking with Chinooks and resupply's I would like to see an animation involved with dropping crates off, not just a magic appearance of a crate. Would like too see the crate rolling down the slope of the back door and then resting on the ground, taking at least 4  seconds. Thus making resupply a little more fraught with danger as the pilot would have to wait for the animation to happen. Maybe allow the resupply to drop from say 6 foot any higher and the crate could break some of the contents, resulting in only half the supply's being deployed, just some ideas.

??? some of it is a little confusing. The crate rolling down

On ‎18‎.‎06‎.‎2016 at 2:58 AM, Dundish said:

you dont have a high end pc. If you had one you would get 60-90 fps in every map on a full 72 server @ 1440p with high settings. Thats what i get...

On ‎18‎.‎06‎.‎2016 at 3:00 AM, FIXXXER said:

count in the input lag (yes, there is a high input lag) and the game is ruined

never noticed input lag..all smooth here. Of course with vsync [email protected] gsync and 60-90 fps.

43 minutes ago, garack said:

you dont have a high end pc. If you had one you would get 60-90 fps in every map on a full 72 server @ 1440p with high settings. Thats what i get...

[email protected], 980Ti Sc++, 1440p , is not a high end pc?  ........

On 2016-06-18 at 2:58 AM, Dundish said:

Its a early alpha...

1 hour ago, T-Hagberg said:

Its a early alpha...

ooooh is it..........(IRONISK)..................... O.o:/ ...

10 minutes ago, CrownedEagle said:

I7 [email protected], R9 390x, 16GB DDR4. I get 65-100 FPS.... So not sure why you have a problem with yours?? 2600k might be your issue, cuz of its age. I smell a bottleneck....

Nope... I dosen't have any problem in other games sooo...

BTW and I play @ 2560x1440p.

3 minutes ago, Dundish said:

Nope... I dosen't have any problem in other games sooo...

BTW and I play in 1440p.

1440p as well. Couldn't tell you what's up then. 

PS- I'm really excited for vehicles