The Black Lions (TBL)

The Black Lions is a old Arma 3 group I had way back and was always focused on being a small group rather then a big clan. This is not your big group recruitment page or anything, and if that is more of what you want i'd check out all the other great groups on the forums.

The Black Lions is a single squad sized group that plays together and really gets to know each other through play time to develop a sense of "My squad has my back" mentality 

I myself have played for a short amount of time but have grasped the concepts of the game quickly. For this post I will be trying to find around 8 other people to go into combat with. This group I'd like to put together will not be a strict milsim environment. I enjoy playing the game seriously but don't enjoy people that get upset at others because they didn't do something just right. By serious I mean calling out bearings, distance, moving together, making plans, etc. but also joking around laughing and having a good time. 

I have tried squad leader and will admit I'm no good at it, I prefer to play as a medic and help my team. So for this post I'm looking for all roles. That includes a capable squad leader. Since this is a single squad of 9 I'm hoping to get and if you want to join, know that your preferred role might be taken sometime so always try be able to be flexible.

Since I have said what I'm looking for in a squad, here's what I'm looking for in each person:

-NEW PLAYERS WELCOME, always glad to play with whoever!

- Have a good quality mic and don't be afraid to use it. Just talk and have a good time!

- Be at least 16 years or older. Nothing against younger players, I just prefer to play with a little older group

- Be able to take orders and complete tasks and/or tactical plans without getting upset or angry. 

- No trolling or funny business. Just play the game like its meant to be played.

- Maybe we could do a squad tag like (TBL)? Not quite sure about this cause I don't want to force people to change their name if they don't want to. Something we could discuss 

- If you're foreign, speak good English to be able to communicate. Doesn't have to be perfect but understandable.  

- Lastly is play times, I'm usually on through the week late at night around 9p.m. ET and can be on whenever for the weekends. So try to be able to do the same

That's all I have for my post. If you have any questions or are interested just let me know on this post or on my profile. Thanks for reading this if you did and hope its something you would find fun!

The concept of having a single, close knit squad instead of a larger clan is intriguing. Let's play together sometime.

Edited by MultiSquid

9 hours ago, MultiSquid said:

The concept of having a single, close knit squad instead of a larger clan is intriguing. Let's play together sometime.

Add me on steam friend and we can get in a game soon

ID: ForePlayFrankie