Sign in to follow this  
Heradon

Concerning walls and other obstacles.

I tried to search about this on the forum but couldn't find any topics. We all know that there are some serious issues with the walls and glitching. The other day I was playing on Chora , was about to assault Riverside Farm from south/east, there is a guy inside the compound he is on the roof. I can see his upper body. I know walls and obstacles have some odd hitbox so I  try to aim at the highest point. The guy I'm shooting at is facing east. I aim for the head and take the first shoot, I hit an invisible wall right in front of me. I can't hit the guy on the roof even tho I've clear sight. In first person there is a huge gap between the barrel of the rifle and the wall. There is no reason that I should hit this invisible wall. This happen with rocks and other objects as well. Please fix this its about life and death. Seriously, the guy on the roof heard the shots and spotted me, I almost died.

Could you also make it easier to climb over obstacles and smaller walls, is this something that will be added with the new animations? Chora is a great map, but I don't like looking for hole in the wall so much.

There are a lot of invisible walls and I'm sure they'll be addressed when it's time to polish that aspect of the game.  Currently the priority is adding features and working out their bugs.  The next update will address the traversing of walls with a new stamina jumping system.  Just check: